Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Nostalgia

cfc1

I wouldn't get out my bed for that!!.. but I suppose 10p from every £10.00 (which is what I get) I can live with ;)

would be a good idea, I'll just stay loggged in the office aswell on the off chance, not that I get really bored or anything, must be over efficient :)

Can't remember what it was about though!!!

October 8th 2002...

first post...

Hello peeps...

First off im a noob! :thumbsup:

Secondly.. i am in need of assistance..

I bought a 5th gen Celica GT a few months back and i have a problem where my cold starter sensor seems to be messed up and i have to keep the engine reved for about 30 secs before the engine stays running.

And even then when i drive off, it takes a couple of min before it stops cuttin out. :angry:

Could someone do me a favour and tell me where i can find this 'sensor' and how easy is it to replace?

Cheers in advance.

Fizz

And only 3 or 4 posts later... on a thread where somone was trying to sell his GT...

:lol:

sorry man but if you sell that car for £2,300 then i will be very supprised.

I seen GT4's for less than that and you can pick up k-plate celica's for £2k....

What makes your car so different which makes you think you can get your asking price? :blink:

Have i always been that blunt and honest? :lol:

Mine was:

Hi All,

I'm new here..I've ordered a 1.0 Litre 3 Door T3 today in Island Green..

I've been reading through some of the posts and am a bit worried that the engine will struggle. I've been out for 2 test drives in 1.0 litre new Yaris'..yesterdays drive was really good cos cos me and the Showroom Girl took it on a load of different roads..dual carriageways, Country roads, Villages, Towns etc and it bombed out very well. It'll only be me in the car the majority of the time..I haven't got another half, kids or anything either..I usually only have 1 other person, sometimes 2 others in my present car at once time max anyway.

So anyone that has a 1.0 litre are they decent? The 1.3 is a bit out of my price range at the moment and my present car has given me way too much hassle so it was time to 'upgrade'.

Blue

Complete with grammar mistakes, repeating words "cos cos", slight text speak and "it bombed out very well" (what was I thinking! :lol:)

See how things change, now it's nearly 4 years that I've been here and got a 1.3 to drive after a year as the 1.0 was a bit too small. I've got my other half and a 1.5 T-Sport thanks to this site too ;).

I don't regret getting rid of the 1996 Fiesta I had at the time before I got the Yaris - still love Toyota's reliability.

hmmm...

I felt like I had to go into the basement to look through filing cabinets, but from April 23rd, 2003 my first post was..

I'm guessing this is Castle Combe??????

If so, I might just pop along

Ian.

Which doesnt make much sense, but it was on this thread: http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...ic=2514&hl=

About a CCC day at Combe...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links