Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Radio Security Code

smily

After changing car Battery I lost Radio in my yaris2007.I dont knowe the code even previous owner do not have code.any one can help me how get radio code.Many thanks .

After changing car battery I lost Radio in my yaris2007.I dont knowe the code even previous owner do not have code.any one can help me how get radio code.Many thanks .

Code often used to be written in the manual or on a sticker or piece of paper somewhere in your handbook, etc, etc. Don't know if that's still the case because of course all that stuff is usually left in the glove box. But have a look through there.

Failing that, the dealer may be able to help you. When I bought my MR2 (second hand and about 10 years old) the dealer who had recently serviced the car couldn't help, but I took it to my local dealer who sorted it for me in minutes. And no charge, though they wouldn't tell me what they did.

Failing that there are third parties who will do it, but they charge varying amounts so if you have to go that route shop around.

I didn't think that there was a code anymore for the integrated radio's?? :huh:

if it comes to paying to get it done.... think about ripping it out and buying a nice new head unit as you can get some pretty good car stereo's for next to nothing these days(if it won't ruin a warranty that is :))

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links