Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T-sport Bodykits

peterkwon87

i heard my parent wrong i doubt it's a cts cuz they said it was a fmily car and so far a cts looks like a sport car. they're not gonna get me a sports car, what i think they said was a corolla S which is a 4 dour family sedan or sumthing liek that

well.... persuade them to get you a CTS then

don't say it's a corolla t sport, it's a corolla TS

either that or a Yaris TS

both good cars, i'm off to a concert now anyway, so .... see ya when i see u.

well that's the problem they don't want a sports cars only a family car becuse they think that's the reason why my eclipse was broken into in the first place

Just tell them you fancy the T Sport cause of its excellent safety features (Traction Control, VSC etc). Its got an alarm and immobiliser too.

It's pretty subtle styling wise too so you might get away with it - just don't take it over 6000rpm when they're about though ;)

Slightly off-topic but where are you from?

Back on topic

At the end of the day, you're going to get a new car. its going to smell new, look new and feel new. Seems your parents want to help in the decision so you know what this means

TEST DRIVES! yeah, you get to take your time (whatever you do, dont buy the first you try...please dont) and drive lots of nice cars, its amazing what you learn it really is and its a great feeling walking into a garage and trying a 'few' cars its the best afternoon you can have for free! just enjoy buying your car whatever you get, it really is a special moment in your life, specially as your lucky to enjoy it at your age

ju :thumbsup: B)

At the end of the day, you're going to get a new car. its going to smell new, look new and feel new

ohhh yeah !! Please tell me you guys love this smell......it wont last forever in the car, but sure it will on my mind :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup:

Sorry have deleted a couple of posts, lets wait for the barage of comments for me doingf so but for those that saw the comments posted by mr sandman they could not be left on the forum and felt that it better to deletee 3 posts rather than the whole thread....

Peter welcome to the club matey, t-sport is a superb car and the tte kit is superb :D

Correct me if I am wrong but from what I have read so far

I concluded that peterkwon is in usa so how could he buy a

cts over there? As for the suitable car to buy I believe that a 16/17 years

old boy who has just received his driving licence should not buy

a fast sports car. It is too dangerous for him and the other drivers as

he lacks the driving experience in order to control the fast car and

his will to drive fast in order to show off. I think their parents is right :thumbsup:

sorry but who are we to judge others on the forum and what they are capable of driving....

I am not judging anyone. I am just saying that in no way

a boy with a few months driving experience can drive sensibly

an almost 200 bhp sports car. Unless everyone has the same capabilities

so I could drive a ferari F1 like M. Schumacher. :drool::drool:

Of course this is only my opinion and maybe peterkwon87 is one

hell of a driver. Everything is possible but not likely.

i'm pretty sure I would have totalled a CTS when I was 17... young lads drive fast and do daft things to impress their m8s... of course it is mightily impressive until you come off the road... then you're just a t!t. :lol:

Just tell them you fancy the T Sport cause of its excellent safety features (Traction Control, VSC etc). Its got an alarm and immobiliser too.

It's pretty subtle styling wise too so you might get away with it - just don't take it over 6000rpm when they're about though ;)

and double locking doors ... when they are on you cant get the door open even from inside.

I agree go and test drive everything you can. and give your oppinion on the CTS when you have taken it over 6k and it puts a smile on your face.... but i sugest you dont do it with your parents in the car :) as it does sound a bit crazy

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links