Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Buy Glanzas?

YAZ4

hey fellas, :lol:

im from bristol and have always been intrested in glanzas and now im 20 im lookin to buy a decent glanza in the area, i was just wondering should i buy one from an import centre ? or buy one private ?

im just worried that if i buy it private and its been treated badly, im gonna end up witha huge bill from the garage! :(

can u help plz?

what kind of price range you looking for? are you lookin for one with a few extras on or standard?

avoid dodgy car sale places,wrc sales in bradford has some nice glanzas and i know alot of ppl who have baught there cars from there with no problems!

try and buy one from a enthusiast if your buying private! look out for your usual things!

ummmmmm anywhere between 4000- 5500, ive been savin agessssssssss lol, um ok sounds good! i wouldnt mind one with a few extras but preferably a standard one, cos i wanna start from scratch with it! but ye thanks for that ! :thumbsup: :D

ummmmmm anywhere between 4000- 5500, ive been savin agessssssssss lol, um ok sounds good! i wouldnt mind one with a few extras but preferably a standard one, cos i wanna start from scratch with it! but ye thanks for that ! :thumbsup: :D

ah right you will be able to find a really nice one 4000, but for 5500 you will be able to find a very special one lol

good luck!

mint lol a "special one", i like the sound of that, but only got 3900 atm lol so few more months and im there! lol, startin to look now tho! my dad is on about gettin one! that would b so humiliating lol, cheers lads! :thumbsup:

ah right you will be able to find a really nice one 4000, but for 5500 you will be able to find a very special one lol

good luck!

£5.500 is way too much, unless it comes with less then 15k on the clock, Fsh(jap) and hasnt got a mark on it. u best look around at £4.500 max

mint lol a "special one", i like the sound of that, but only got 3900 atm lol so few more months and im there! lol, startin to look now tho! my dad is on about gettin one! that would b so humiliating lol, cheers lads! :thumbsup:

good luck!

£5.500 is way too much, unless it comes with less then 15k on the clock, Fsh(jap) and hasnt got a mark on it. u best look around at £4.500 max

not really man! depends on what the car has had done, i retail mine around £5500 if i was ever to sell and its done 80.000kms which is about 50.000miles!

what im trying to say is if your willing to spend 5000 onwards your going to get your self a really really nice one lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links