Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gaz's Car...

Jessicaa

Gaz left his car in the drive last night because he slept over and this morning I got a call from my mum saying someone had been through her car. Gaz went to check his and his stuff was everywhere!

All the pikey ubiks took was three packs of tissues, and a virtually empty bottle of aftershave!

All his CD's and change were still there as was his Radio! Even the ashtray had been rifled through, but all that had gone was three small packs of tissues and an empty bottle

xx

So we are looking for peeps with a cold who like to smell good????? ooooooooooooooooooooops sorry :oops: seriously though that sucks :angry:

Very odd......how did they break in?.....any damage?

Mebbe they were disturbed and didnt have a chance to get the radio!!

why do these t w @ s do it. did they do much damage to the car?

drink the aftershave on the swings in the park

What Scumbags !!! If that was mine , I'd rather they stole something more valuable than a few CDs ...

Are Gaz and the car ok though ... no damage like ?

lol was partly my fault. With the car being at the end of the drive, in a cul-de-sac and off a dead end road in the middle of the poshest part of Grimsby I never locked it so there was no damage, lol i lock it now!

all that was taken was 2 mini packs of kleenex tissues, an empty bottle of Lacoste Red and a handful of KFC wet wipes! lol

My radio (with face still on it) was still there, my cd's were still there, but chucked all over the passenger seat and footwell, the ashtray had been rifled through and my change, about £4 was still there. lol they did Jess' mums 206 too!

was anything on show?

the car was looking backwards into the cul-de-sac so all they would have seen was the blacked out windows! but my phone cradle was in the windscreen, my radio still had the face on but thats it, you can't see them unless you go round the front or sides.

I also thought they had robbed my phone charger, i was well mad, but Jess found it in my glovebox lol

Sorry to hear this Gaz.

Way back I had an old MG 1300 and it had no locks on the rear doors. So one night someone helped themselves to my ICE which wasn't a big deal because it had cost about £10 at a car boot sale.

But I was still kicking myself for leaving the car unlocked, until I found that all the neighbours' cars had been broken into too; but because they had locked their cars the thieving scum had smashed windows on every one of them except mine.

Not locking your car FTW!

they are silly. Lol there was a car outside my house, not a place to leave a car unlocked unlocked lol

I had to use the last two of my wet wipes so i got none left now lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links