Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Rsm (old Skool)

Bibbs

Got the manual .. and Jimlad has sent the RSM (thanks again mate) ..

I know this came from Rogue Systems origionally .. Matt any ideas how to fit?

Don't need the de-limiter, just the RSM bits ..

I had a new style one in my sx, four wires, positive/negative/speed signal/rev signal.

If you can find out them and the corrosponding wires on yer ecu.....game on jobs a gooden etc etc, 10 min job.... :D

I had a new style one in my sx, four wires, positive/negative/speed signal/rev signal.

If you can find out them and the corrosponding wires on yer ecu.....game on jobs a gooden etc etc, 10 min job.... :D

Did you hit that with a mallet??

problem is the ecu is a fair distance from the dash ..

Need the following.

Power, ground, ignition, revs & speed.

What is it with you and ian and this mallet thing :D

distance not a problem - longer wires ;)

Where is the ecu in the mr2? not found it yet :unsure:

If you dont have it you can find the manual on www.apexi.com

You should find the ecu pinouts in there should be ok, spesh if you have a turbo, apexi are usless at uk cars but jap ones they usually get right. Youll find power, negative, RPM (tacho) and speed, splice em onto the ecu wires. Ignition you should find on the ecu too.

Think you need to take all of the feeds off of the ecu, i.e. you cant take power/negative/ignition from anywhere else as it starts mucking up the ecu (so im told)

clear fronts with orange reflectors ..

Yeh i noticed they werent the norm indicator wise, think a pair of clear ones and a pair of orange ones got together int he factory and mine were the outcome :D

Dont know where they came form, can only imagine some jap bloke fitted em?!

SMiFFAD .... your front corners look a bit strange.

Random comment?

Care to expand? strange how?

CARFRONT.jpg

I've only ever seen ones like the ones in my avatar or completely clear ones.

I've got a set of clear ones for sale if you're interested ??

Yeh wouldnt mind som, depending on price ;)

And proly wont be till after xmas now cos moneys starting to stretch thin having to but prezzies for everyone :angry:

on the left hand side the clips are broken for the small section, but it still stays in place fine as it's fixed to the main part... I've had them on my car for a few weeks with no probs.

Reason they're for sale ?? I bought brand new ones.. reason ... bored and too much ££ to throw about. Nothing to do with the broken clips. If it's not 100% perfect then I'm not happy. Sad I know :D

Probably about £60 for the whole lot considering the clips on that bit are duff. They are £100+ new !!

Just let me know. If you want pics, I'll post some tomorrow to show you what I mean.

on the left hand side the clips are broken for the small section, but it still stays in place fine as it's fixed to the main part... I've had them on my car for a few weeks with no probs.

Reason they're for sale ?? I bought brand new ones.. reason ... bored and too much ££ to throw about. Nothing to do with the broken clips. If it's not 100% perfect then I'm not happy. Sad I know :D

Probably about £60 for the whole lot considering the clips on that bit are duff. They are £100+ new !!

Just let me know. If you want pics, I'll post some tomorrow to show you what I mean.

Yeh, couple of photos would be cool.....

While i remember, was it you who outbid me on those red rear side reflectors ;)?

If it was do you have your orange ones about,my left hand ones broken, nowt major but i have a lesser version of your disorder, dont mind broken clips as long as it looks fine, which this one doesnt....

LOL !!

Yeah it was me who outbid you for those red rear markers... guess what .... they don't even fit my car .. lol

They are for a rev1 or 2, and I have rev3 rear lights.. DOH !?!?

Wanna buy them ?? .. lol

clearcorners.jpg

that is a pic of the clear corners with the broken clips for the small section on my car. As you can see they look fine. I will whip them out tomorrow and take some more pics.

How much you want for em?

Will have to leave the fronts for now, like i said, but the backones might be a little tempting ;)

I forgot to say mate.. don't try to outbid me.. I've got no sense and will just keep bidding higher.. lol.

Ill remember that if you annoy me ;)

LOL :lol:

Well i didnt bid against you cos i didnt wanna pay more than £25,

£30 delivered?

Can do a bank transfer if you pmme some details :thumbsup:

Think it might hav been a Rubber one

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links