Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ferrari.... Not !

Jimlad

Looks okay as they have moved the front lights foward .. most cheap kits - the lights look like they are 1/2 way up the bonnet

Yes - around £10,000 for that mod. I don't actually like these sorts of 'pretending' kits - they devalues both the MR2 and the Ferrari - but then as an avid Ferrari fan, I would say that....

I'd like to see what Ryan says about it!

A look inside would give the game away I think not unless there was some serious modifications done.

Each to their own

Ryan and I have the same opinion on the Ferrari kit - see above. Also it messes up the handling and ruins the lovely looks of the 2 - 'nuff said.

Ryan and I have the same opinion on the Ferrari kit - see above. Also it messes up the handling and ruins the lovely looks of the 2 - 'nuff said.

I share your opinion mate...

Why spend 10K on getting it to look like that ???! Waste of £££. I would rather use the 10K and the money you'd get from selling the Mr2 to get a Supra !

that kit would EASILY fool anyone not in the know about converting MR2's to ferrari's!

certainly the best ferrari kit i've seen anyway.

hats off to the guy alot of work has been involved there, and hes had 15 bids so far!

that's a !Removed! good kit, looks a bit dubious having a ferrari infront of that house though :lol:

I do like them rear lights a lot. :drool:

Ne1 know if u can get back bit + lights etc. Preferably not w. logo...

Cheers,

-Z

i think thats a !Removed! good effort, that would fool most people except mr2 people and diehard ferrari fans, remember many poeple won't have seen a 355 close up in the flesh.

and assuming the bidder pays he got £17,000 for it respect.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links