Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Engine Number

Steve-O 2006

Does anyone know where the Engine number is on the MR2 Turbo? Theres a bit on my insurance policy that says engine number that needs filled in.

saw on another site that its near the Gearbox but I cant find it or maybe Im looking in the wrong place (Maybe I wasnt even looking at the gearbox :unsure: , where is the gearbox and to see the number do I need to be under the car?

Thanks

Does anyone know where the Engine number is on the MR2 Turbo? Theres a bit on my insurance policy that says engine number that needs filled in.

saw on another site that its near the Gearbox but I cant find it or maybe Im looking in the wrong place (Maybe I wasnt even looking at the gearbox :unsure: , where is the gearbox and to see the number do I need to be under the car?

Thanks

Not sure, but it should be listed on your V5 if you have that to hand.

I've never had to advise an insurer of that info before though; I imagine they can get it from the DVLA database anyway.

Logbook says Engine Number 35 does this sound right?? anyone else with there logbook handy to see if theirs is similar?

Thanks

Forget it,,

impossible to see with engine in, i've never had an eng no on any of my mr2's only had chassis number, because of said reason it's a blank on V5. you'll find nearly every single turbo owner is the same, unless they took motor out and then informed DVLA of their findings.

Doreen

ok, will leave it blank. had a look with a mirror and cant see it. If anyone can see it with the engine and everything in I will give them a medal hehe!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links