Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla T3 1.4 Not Very Economical

ABS_

I recently bought a Corolla T3 1.4 5 Door Hatchback from Toyota Jemca. The sales man Filled £52 of petrol and I only got 264 miles before I need to re-fuel.

I was expecting better fuel consuption as my brother has an Avensis and gets 320 miles on a full tank. Has anyone had similar problems? By the way I've checked my Tyre pressure...

That works out at like 24-25 doesn't it?

Maybe because it's a relatively low power engine it has to be revved harder to get it up to speed etc.

I recently bought a Corolla T3 1.4 5 Door Hatchback from Toyota Jemca. The sales man Filled £52 of petrol and I only got 264 miles before I need to re-fuel.

I was expecting better fuel consuption as my brother has an Avensis and gets 320 miles on a full tank. Has anyone had similar problems? By the way I've checked my Tyre pressure...

That works out at like 24-25 doesn't it?

Maybe because it's a relatively low power engine it has to be revved harder to get it up to speed etc.

My 1.4 averages around 38 on the urban cycle and on a run of 100 miles it has reached 50mpg.

There must be something wrong with it or you are driving it in high revs. all the time !!

You sure it's a 1.4????

That's T Sport ecomomy you've got!! :lol:

I'd get Mr T to give it a good check over, you're certainly not getting anywhere near the economy you should be!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links