Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

About To Buy A 2001 Mr2

John Edgington

Good morning

My daughter is on the verge of buying a 2001 Y Reg MR2 and we need some help and direction please. The car is for sale at £5K and from the pictures etc seems to be in reasonable condition. I'm going to look at it later today so what should I look out for?????

Is this a reasonable price, I reckon that I might get a few hundred knocked off for cash

This car will spend most of its time outside and does not have a hard top, is this going to be a problem.

Engine, these seem to be bullet proof so anything specific

G/box and drive, again anything specific.

Any help appreciated as the young lady will not be able to afford mega fixes if we get it wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Features: 76,330 miles Manual Silver Petrol Convertible Y reg (2001) Full Description:

2 Doors, Manual 5 speed, Convertible, Petrol, 76,330 miles, Metallic Silver, MOT-02-2009, 2 Owners. Genuine miles, Major Credit Cards Accepted, Lady owned, Warranty Finance And PX available, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Radio/Cassette, Radio/CD, Part Service History. £4,995

Easily done, don't worry about it. Plenty of MR2 Owners come into this section so there's a fair chance that you'd have got the answer you're looking for here anyway, but your best bet is the MR2 section & with you being in a rush you might as well hedge your bets

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links