Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

De Cat Pipe Mr2 N/a

mr2 bailey

:huh:

afternoon all.... i have just joined and need some help already . i am on the hunt for a de cat pipe for my mk2 mr2 , i am not too sure which one to buy i hear bad rumors about some of the cheaper ones knocking about and would like some feed back from anyone that has one or knows which would be best. thanksssss guys ritchy

Turbo or Non Turbo... an option would be getting your local Exhaust place to fabricate something on the cheap? I know that some have got a siple section of pipe welded in its place.

:D cool that sounds like something i could look into, my car is a non turbo, i have had it a year now so i am treating it to a few minor mods ... mr2s rock :D

Mr2's do rock!

I had mine for a year before I started to mod it... couldnt resist when I started looking at bodykits and wheels!

i am the same my car is actuallyat the body shop as we speak the bloke doing the work is waiting on my new front haha ( which i havent even got yet) :!Removed!: . its been a long road getting the car how i want it, theres so much out there is hard to decide . :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links