Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For A New Toyota - Recommendations Please.

Subjective Effect

I've already got myself a Toyota but my girlfriend is looking for a new car and I thought "Why not?". I'm happy with mine and an AA guy told me that they never have to see to Toyotas. He told me that if I ask any RAC or Greenflag guy and they'd say the same (he had a Toyota himself).

I'm thinking under £8000 for a new one.

Can anyone recommend anything?

Aygo...

8k brand new for top-of-the-range little 1.0 mean machine :thumbsup: Great in the city, competent on the motorway, 61mpg, £35 road tax, group 1 insurance... jobs a good'un ;)

Aygo...

8k brand new for top-of-the-range little 1.0 mean machine :thumbsup: Great in the city, competent on the motorway, 61mpg, £35 road tax, group 1 insurance... jobs a good'un ;)

And the dash lights up a crazy orange!

How much for the road tax ? :lol::lol::lol:

I think Aygo is too small for her- she has a Rover 400 at the moment. I'm going to look around for 2nd hand Toyotas instead.

Prices on second hand Rollas seem to be very low at the moment; saw one last week that was only a bit over 50% of list price at only 18 months old and very low mileage. That would put plenty of very nice cars in your budget.

One of those should last for years, and you can extend the warranty up to 7 (I think) years if you want the piece of mind of a warranty.

[EDIT]That's 7 years from the date car was first registered - so if you buy a two year old one, and budget for 2 year's extra Toyota Warranty on top of what you pay, you'll have a car that's got a 3 year warranty at about half the current list prices[/EDIT]

Prices will fall further when the 08 plate comes out in a few weeks time; the people who have to have the latest thing will all be upgrading to the Auris so by the end of March there should be some even better deals on Corollas.

I'm thinking under £8000 for a new one.
I think Aygo is too small for her- she has a Rover 400 at the moment. I'm going to look around for 2nd hand Toyotas instead.

When you said "new one" I naturally assumed you meant "new one" :lol: ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links