Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Had To Sack The Secretary

chatman

Well she had too go...Just too damn lazy and leaving my phone just ringing and calls unanswered :angry: :angry:

IMAGE_116a-1.jpg

Lazy no good for nothing.................................

Jess eats cats for fun :D:

75843287_o.jpg

Kingo :thumbsup:

Yea our last cat ate our old dog.....and the neighbours and there's....

Funny how he made every one scared...lovable really....nice peole are looking after him now...But we get to see him some times....

Still has that..."Feed Me" look in his eye's

2006_0405zoocol0069.jpg

Here is the real thing I took in Kenya last year, was about 6 feet away from him

108186371_o.jpg

It wasnt until I was looking at the photo closely in a night class that I could see the blood around his mouth............Just had breakfast I think :eek:

Here is the real thing I took in Kenya last year, was about 6 feet away from him

108186371_o.jpg

It wasnt until I was looking at the photo closely in a night class that I could see the blood around his mouth............Just had breakfast I think :eek:

Whoah !! six feet away from a freshly breakfasted Leo !!! You can almost smell his breath from here !!!

I think you'll have a knock at the door soon, cos it might be illegal to take lions...."took" being the operative word! I'll mention to bruvver out in Nairobi!

A small off topic...

At Kenya airport, there were some nice looking girls handing the tourists an envelope. If someone would open the envelope, would find a little letter from the Kenya authorities.

"Welcome to Kenya!

If you consider taking a safari, be aware not to walk near the bushes, where lions can hide. Better, hang a small bell on your clothes, this way the lions will not come to you.And in case you have to face the beast, carry a pepper-spary for your defence.

Another important thing, you must differentiate the !Removed! of a lion, from the one of a little whelp. The one of the whelp is smaller, and includes small kernels and fur, while the one of an adult is bigger, contains little bells and has a terrible smell of pepper." :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links