Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Super Paper Mario

Andie_M

i pondered about buyin this since i got my wii for xmas. bought it on sat, and im addicted!!!

its class! go buy... quick!

lol x

how come you dont have time to play it??

i connected it to the net other nite, quite funky!

Had SPM for ages - was one of the first games I bought and its a lovely little game....

I love the fact it's an RPG and a platformer combined - some of the levels are very clever.

I've just found Princess Peach! Haven't played it for ages though, it went out the window a bit when Super Mario Galaxy came out!

im on level.... 4-4 i think!

some of it is right difficult tho... either that or im just thick! lol

thinkin of buyin mario galaxy soon....

also mario kart is coming out soon i believe??? :D:D

xx

I'm a retail manager who works a million hours a week and when I'm not working, I spend time playing with my little one, or sleeping!

Other than that, the Mrs watches too much cack on telly for me to get a shot in!!

I've just ordered a 37" HD telly though, so my 32" HD one can go in the bedroom.... so somehow I should manage to squeeze some gaming in. I only get to play about 1hour a week if that.

haha minted! i got a bigger telly for my room.... promoted it to a ugly lookin 21" thing! haha

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/imag...67UC324151X.jpg <- my ugly tv... looks flat... but its got all the bulk at the back still! gutted lol! needless to say it did not fit into the mr2 for gettin it home. barely fitted into the passat!!!

jim... can i not buy ur 32inch off ya :D haha xx

im on level.... 4-4 i think!

some of it is right difficult tho... either that or im just thick! lol

thinkin of buyin mario galaxy soon....

also mario kart is coming out soon i believe??? :D:D

xx

I got Paper Mario As my Valentine's Day and I Love it !! Think im on 2-4 at the mo and am contemplating spending the night playing . Thinking of getting Mario Galaxy Also ....

Mario Kart is out April 11 2008 ... Am super Excited , comes with the official wheel (there are unofficial wheels out at the mo) :D Mario Kart has always been a fav of mine and am hoping it's as good as on the DS :D

haha...

its on for the ds just now is it not? think its the wii version thats not available yet. quite looking forward for wii fit thing to come! looks mega funky!!!

haha...

its on for the ds just now is it not? think its the wii version thats not available yet. quite looking forward for wii fit thing to come! looks mega funky!!!

Its on DS now and Wii version is out 11/04/08 Canny Wait!!!

YAY!!! excited!!! god this is sad *blushes*

onto level 5-1 tho... gettin to be a tough wee game to crack... havin to use me noggin... NOT AMUSED lol xx

YAY!!! excited!!! god this is sad *blushes*

onto level 5-1 tho... gettin to be a tough wee game to crack... havin to use me noggin... NOT AMUSED lol xx

I'm only on 2-4 ... i want to play but i know if i do , i wont get up for work .. this may not be a bad thing *ponders playing *

43Days until Mario Kart ... now that is sad

42 dear! :D haha

aye i keep fallin asleep playin super paper mario! oppsie!

x

In my defence , when i posted it was 43 lol

Does it get harder then as you go on cos some chapters are dead easy . I'm prepping myself for a long night of Mario tonight :D Large Mug of coffee is needed me thinks

YES! they do get so much harder! i completed level 5 earlier... damn this game is challengin

xx

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links