Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car - Need Some Action!

Floctu

Hi all

As you may have seen I brought a very nice blue MR2. Haven't had much chance to drive it as its been raining a lot and didnt want to risk it. When sun is out ill get it out and get a feel for it.

Ive read these forums over and over again and got a lot of ideas on things to do, but I am at a point where i dont wanna read anymore.

When is the next club meet, or is anyone willing to meet up and give me some ideas let me look around your car etc? Got no one around me with the interest in MR2's so need a bit of help and hopefully make some friends.

I'm in bedfordshire but don't mind a drive at weekend so if anyones interested.

Also quick question, wanna give the car a basic service just to heck it out. What spark plugs are best to get for an MR2?

Also does anyone know a good painter, someone has keyed the drivers door and would like to get it sorted asap as its letting the car down.

Thanks,

Mike

Might be going to the Pod at the weekend.

Not that looking at my MR2 will give you any ideas for mods; it has an alarm, bluetooth phone kit and a TOC sticker.

Might be going to the Pod at the weekend.

Not that looking at my MR2 will give you any ideas for mods; it has an alarm, bluetooth phone kit and a TOC sticker.

Unfortunatly this weekend is a bit busy and a tad too soon lol, just brought car n insurance has murdered me but couple of weeks onwards be fine for anythin costly hehe

TOC sticker is a mod i need to get! lol is it a thing you earn or?

They're normally part of the paid membership package, or at least they used to be.

Though the one I have is one that I got off someone at a meet a couple of years back; it goes almost right across the rear screen but isn't so tall.

Can't remember what the membership pack one is like.

Ah right ok ill have a look when there is a meet

When is the next meet btw? really would like to meet some people and their cars!

Are you coming on this crazy camping weekend we have organised?.. My MR2 will be there!

Are you coming on this crazy camping weekend we have organised?.. My MR2 will be there!

when is this, if i can get time off work. trouble is i dont know anyone! dont wanna feel left out lol

Hello mike

In the next couple of weeks i hoping to start a monthly meet perhaps around the milton keynes area to start getting members together :thumbsup: I will post up nearer the time :yes:

jerry!!

when is this, if i can get time off work. trouble is i dont know anyone! dont wanna feel left out lol

Its at the end of July, look in the National Meets section.

I wouldnt be worried about not knowing anyone, look at Pompay Gaz, he went from an unknown newbie to a full on celebrity in about a month!

He came to JAE 2007 not knowing anyone and had a blast... he even came to the TOC Xmas party last year.. god his room stank!

What I'm trying to say is we are all friendly people so get yourself along to the camping trip in the summer or a local meet - we wont bite!

Signed up for the camping! need to get some camping gear now! tent would be a start, sposed to be spending money on exhausts etc but oh well lol.

Hello mike

In the next couple of weeks i hoping to start a monthly meet perhaps around the milton keynes area to start getting members together I will post up nearer the time

jerry!!

This would be awesome didn't know there was anyone from my way! thought it was all northern farmers! No offence like!

MK is like 30mins from me, gives me a blast up the 421 anyway lol

Ooops, I lied, my sticker is the standard one.

I must have seen it a zillion times and still forgot which one I had. The other one must have been in my old Celica.

My-Mr2.jpg

Toc-sticker.jpg

This would be awesome didn't know there was anyone from my way! thought it was all northern farmers! No offence like!

MK is like 30mins from me, gives me a blast up the 421 anyway lol

I'm from Bedfordshire too Mike...

omg, come over mine on sunday jesus, we give the cars a wash

We are very a friendly club, and us girlies dont bite! but the boys might. :P

err they let girls have mr2's??? :jawdrop: only joking!

You all seem really nice and can't wait to meet people :)

Calisto and Demonic Angel are the ones to be aware of!! :P

haha lol

Ny the way jappy my girlfriend wants your car! well the colour asking me to spray mine purple, im like i like my blue leave it alone!

and beware the one they call Devil-ish... Devil-ish by name, Devilish by nature.... Just don't fall asleep in her presence, she tends to help herself :lol:

Only joking Anne ;)

and beware the one they call Devil-ish... Devil-ish by name, Devilish by nature.... Just don't fall asleep in her presence, she tends to help herself :lol:

Only joking Anne ;)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffffffffffffff :sneaky2:

Welcome to TOC!!! GALS RULE :P

Thanks for the welcome

And yes i guess girls do rule - sorry lads but you gotta keep them thinking they are winning, its in our best interest.

haha lol

Ny the way jappy my girlfriend wants your car! well the colour asking me to spray mine purple, im like i like my blue leave it alone!

LOL, just to wet her appetite,

mr2JAE20052.jpg

mr2JAE2005.jpg

doh! aparently i suck not having a purple one!

*strokes the blue*

love your front bumper, what kit is that called? Still not sure about sidskirts, i just love the originals so much!

love your front bumper, what kit is that called? Still not sure about sidskirts, i just love the originals so much!

I used to think the MK2 looked good standard until I started to see them with kits on, my Tom's side skirts make the car look more chunky and fattens the bottom out a bit, I never used to like how the sides of the standard MR2 curved round.

The front end is a Border front, best looking in my opinion but is becoming very popular as eBay is flooded with them!

Think im gonna have to get the front end, where does the number plate go though?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links