Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Spirit 1.6 Multimode Fuel Consumption

derwill

What is the average fuel consumption for this model. I just picked mune up at the weekend and I have gone through a full tank in approximately 330 miles. I was hoping to get more. Please advise if this is normal or could it be too low.

I have 1.6 TR and fuel consumption may vary. I have done 400 miles on a tank, but last time only 350 (I mean drive till low fuel indicator goes on). Average consumption 34 mpg / average speed 23 mph

I have a 1.6TR also and lashed it down to Landon recently, I got 35 MPG out of it. It will improve with a few miles under it's belt, Don't rely on the display for accuracy just yet, divide your mileage by the amount of fuel put in from fill to fill

Kingo :thumbsup:

I have the AURIS 1.6 multimode .

99% of the time i drive it in M MODE in the city and out.

In a normal "out city" drive, a gentle one, i can go more then 800 KM for full tank( never fill more then 50-52 liters even that the tank full is 55 liters) which is GREAT !!!

I is 150-200KM more - then my friends did in their AUTOMATIC's cars like Masda3 or Ford-Focus.

By the way - The beep warning "low full" begins in my auris when i reach the 47 liters filling - so i have all ready 8 liters spare in the tank - more then 100-120KM, is too early/soon and annoying me very much.

This "LOW FULL" warning also disable the time/date/temp/full consumption - to my opinion this isa bug malfunction and toyota must change it and upgrade the software

By the way - The beep warning "low full" begins in my auris when i reach the 47 liters filling - so i have all ready 8 liters spare in the tank - more then 100-120KM, is too early/soon and annoying me very much.

This "LOW FULL" warning also disable the time/date/temp/full consumption - to my opinion this isa bug malfunction and toyota must change it and upgrade the software

I have the 2.0 D-4D but have the same problem with the low fuel warning coming on far too early plus the range shown on the trip computer is useless also. The Low fuel warning displays in mine when there's still about 11 litres in the tank and the trip computer says I have zero miles left within about 30miles of that point. Having already discovered this was the case I drove a further 25miles yesterday with zero miles shown on the range and when I filled up I could only get 48.550 Litres in the tank :huh:

Doing mainly city driving I get about 40mpg but I have had over 50mpg average from longer runs including motorway and A road journeys. If I fill up at the low fuel indicator though I am lucky to get 400miles between fills.

I'm sure it has been set up like this to stop people from running out of fuel!?

Well I realised that too as I managed to do 25 miles to the next 'services' on the M40 after the fuel low warning light came on. I guess I will work out in time how much the car does both in town and on long stretches.

I have the 2.0 D-4D but have the same problem with the low fuel warning coming on far too early plus the range shown on the trip computer is useless also. The Low fuel warning displays in mine when there's still about 11 litres in the tank and the trip computer says I have zero miles left within about 30miles of that point. Having already discovered this was the case I drove a further 25miles yesterday with zero miles shown on the range and when I filled up I could only get 48.550 Litres in the tank :huh:

Doing mainly city driving I get about 40mpg but I have had over 50mpg average from longer runs including motorway and A road journeys. If I fill up at the low fuel indicator though I am lucky to get 400miles between fills.

Well I realised that too as I managed to do 25 miles to the next 'services' on the M40 after the fuel low warning light came on. I guess I will work out in time how much the car does both in town and on long stretches.

What I meant is that after my low fuel warning light came on, I then drove a further 30 miles till range on trip computer read zero miles left and then drove another 25miles after that meaning I did about 55miles after low fuel warning came on and I still had plenty of diesel left in the tank. Bottom line is at 40mpg I could prabably have comfortably done around 100miles after low fuel warning light initially came on :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links