Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra

AtoZ

hello there

first post.

i have been asked by my friend if his supra is saleable.

it is 84 and has been laid up in storage 7 years. it went into storage with a new MOT. (divorce) it ran nicely at that time.

i have no idea of a price and i have no idea if they are wanted anymore.

i did see the for sale posts but i am looking for some advice rather than the actual sale as such.

im a vw/bmw man and use their forums.

sorry if i have broken rules and i would be happy to pay if the car is a wanted type.

Hi mate and welcome to TOC. I would imagine there are members on here that would

bite your friends right arm off to buy his Supra :)

If it was in Dry Storage and the car has no rut I'd imagine it will be sought after...

Is it a manual?

If it was in Dry Storage and the car has no rut I'd imagine it will be sought after...

Is it a manual?

i have little information as such but im pretty sure its manual. 99%

the car has been dry stored.

things have moved on for my friend and his new mrs wont let him keep it now.

i have a splitscreen van and an old bmw convertable. he asked me because i like old cars.

i will find out more if anyone wants to know. or, if im breaking rules, can someone point me to somewhere like this site; where a 'toyota man' would be able to buy it.

ps

i know i seem vague but i promise im not a messer. the car was brutally good the last time i saw it.

Is it a manual?

i have little information as such but im pretty sure its manual. 99%

the car has been dry stored.

things have moved on for my friend and his new mrs wont let him keep it now.

i have a splitscreen van and an old bmw convertable. he asked me because i like old cars.

i will find out more if anyone wants to know. or, if im breaking rules, can someone point me to somewhere like this site; where a 'toyota man' would be able to buy it.

ps

i know i seem vague but i promise im not a messer. the car was brutally good the last time i saw it.

Tell him to grow a set of balls & keep the car

If that doesn't work, as mentioned he should have no trouble selling it if it's in good condition

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links