Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gold Member?

matty_GT

Hi,

How do you become a gold member? is it to do with number of posts?? I only have the option of becoming a bronze or silver member

you don't at the moment.

It used to be Bronze, Silver and Gold but the Gold scheme was suspended with a view to changing it to something else. This can't be done till all existing Gold Memberships have expired !

This can't be done till all existing Gold Memberships have expired !

Thats a bit harsh :D

I think everyones would have expired by now, gold membership stopped a month after i got mine, which was august 2006!

So should I wait or just join as silver?

I think everyones would have expired by now, gold membership stopped a month after i got mine, which was august 2006!

Agreed. Mine is well out of date too. Got fed up posting questions about it. Don't know why Steve or Les can't issue an official statement.

We used to be told that it was the income from Gold that kept the whole shebang running! :unsure:

Why bother replacing Gold?

Why not re-instate Gold membership and then if you want to create a "higher" level of membership allow existing Gold members to upgrade to it at a discounted price??

:huh:

Hi,

How do you become a gold member? is it to do with number of posts?? I only have the option of becoming a bronze or silver member

Where do you even get bronze and silver membership? Where's the link?

click on your 'My Controls' tab at the top of the screen. On the left of the new page there's a 'Purchase Paid Subscriptions' option . Tis all in there mate !

Don't know why Steve or Les can't issue an official statement.

We used to be told that it was the income from Gold that kept the whole shebang running! :unsure:

I don't know either but apparently the Steve is having difficulties in real life and everything seems to be on Les's shoulders as a result.

I do know however that it is a touchy subject. When I tried, last year, to find out if it was worth waiting for Gold to be re-instated, I had an irate response from Les about and decided that I didn't want to join the club as a result.

Don't know why Steve or Les can't issue an official statement.

I don't know either but apparently the Steve is having difficulties in real life and everything seems to be on Les's shoulders as a result.

I do know however that it is a touchy subject. When I tried, last year, to find out if it was worth waiting for Gold to be re-instated, I had an irate response from Les about and decided that I didn't want to join the club as a result.

Oops. Very sorry to hear that, Steve. I hope everything works out for you, as I'm sure we all do. Please disregard my "moan" under those circumstances. :(

click on your 'My Controls' tab at the top of the screen. On the left of the new page there's a 'Purchase Paid Subscriptions' option . Tis all in there mate !

Ah, I see it now. Thanks :-)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links