Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Mmt Owners

Norwegian

hello sorry

I got my car today drove it for it a bit but only in auto not used the manual yet.

I am happy for you

I wise you enjoy it the same i do.

It is better drive the Auris in M mode using the "Snow

mode" I told you.

Try it and let me know

:D :D :D

I tried M mode tonight and i keep forgetting to change gears! lol forgot to try snow mode will do tomorrow

so i tried the snow mode today for me it no good cause I always go over 40mph very soon so when I stop it goes back to 1st.

One thing I am finding annoying is when the gears changes on E it slows down first and you can feel it change gears before it picks up speed again, I hate that!!! It feels so jerky and very slow!! When I just want to go fast

This is the main reason I always drive in M mode. You must consider that the Mmt-Gear is really Manuel Gear controled by computer and not automatic- gear.

You must change yours driving behavior to the MANUEL-MIND , and this the best way to enjoy the Mmt using the padels "like in Porsche".

If you are insist to drive in E mode then move to ES it is better - but lower consumption ( 20%-25% less then in M mode )

This is the main reason I always drive in M mode. You must consider that the Mmt-Gear is really Manuel Gear controled by computer and not automatic- gear.

You must change yours driving behavior to the MANUEL-MIND , and this the best way to enjoy the Mmt using the padels "like in Porsche".

If you are insist to drive in E mode then move to ES it is better - but lower consumption ( 20%-25% less then in M mode )

I drove home in M tonight and i must admit is better, so i think i will be using that from now

I drove home in M tonight and i must admit is better, so i think i will be using that from now

Chan, I glad u got the idea.

More tips:

1. When u are closing gently to the lights , and your speed is down to 20-22 KM ( 12 - 13 mph ) , the best is to change gear to N during pressing gently the brakes until stopping completely and stay in N mode during the red light -and if it is a long one -even pull the arm brakes.

In this behavior ( the same I did always in my truly Manual-car), u will avoid the malfunction of the Mmt-gear going down to 1th gear ( at 18KM / 11 mph) and it will be no hard jump when it change to 1th.

2. If u are not harry , and u drive gently, u can jump two position in gear - let say: from 3th directly to 5th or from 2th directly to 4th, using the gear-stick (two click down) or better the " + " pedal.

3.In reversely - If u need to stop hardly or going into a hard curve or need to "kick down strongly"- it it better to change down two gear-step (two click up or the " - " pedal) from 5th directly to 3th or from 4th directly to 2th. This is a very sporty drive but here u use better our strong engine.

4. Don't forget the " Snow Mode "

Thanks for the tips will def try it out. Just to double check there is only one reverse light the one on the right at the back is the fog light

Thanks for the tips will def try it out. Just to double check there is only one reverse light the one on the right at the back is the fog light

You welcome I hope u will enjoy it the way I do.

About the reverse , truly I never check it !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links