Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christine Mk. Ii

Pompey Gaz

Not had a good time recently.

as a lot of you know I do drive like a tit at times but with stuff in my personal life changing I was making the effort to drive sencibly.

I went for a drive last night with Jess and her mate Abbiee round the lincolnshire woulds. I was doing 30 and hit some mud and puddles and lost it. went into a tree.

am absolutely gutted. I hurt my knee, have whiplash, jess is fine and abbiee hurt her back. as for the car....she drives but is up on the ramp later. its not looking good though.

will upload some pics at Jess' cause my laptop is kaput. we were all really lucky. a guy who stopped to help us said he did the same 5 years ago, then his mate did as well a couple of months later!

I guess its a bad omen having "Till I Die" on my numberplates. lol i 'm still in shock.

MASSIVE SORRY tony, the bonnet is about a foot shorter in the middle than the ends lol.

seriously we are all fine apart from the car.

As long as you are all alright.

Metal can be replaced but I hope it's fixed sooner rather than later for you.

OMG; sorry to hear that Gaz.

Don't worry about the bonnet :) the main thing is that nobody else was hurt. I hope your knee and wiplash isn't too bad, and recovers quickly.

I don't mean to preach (well, maybe I do), but if by your own admission you've had an accident because you were driving 'like a tit' then you seriously need to get some good driving habits before you do it again.

Hope the car's not a write off, but from the sounds of it, it may be; you saw how little damage there was to ours, and it was going to cost almost three times its value to put it back on the road.

Good luck with it though.

OMG; sorry to hear that Gaz.

Don't worry about the bonnet :) the main thing is that nobody else was hurt. I hope your knee and wiplash isn't too bad, and recovers quickly.

I don't mean to preach (well, maybe I do), but if by your own admission you've had an accident because you were driving 'like a tit' then you seriously need to get some good driving habits before you do it again.

Hope the car's not a write off, but from the sounds of it, it may be; you saw how little damage there was to ours, and it was going to cost almost three times its value to put it back on the road.

Good luck with it though.

I wasn't driving like a fool last night. had a look before it goes to the garage and things look a bit bent. hopefully it'll hold for a few weeks while I save for a new car. seeing jess later, just feel shook up.

What about the poor tree?? :lol:

Main thing is you're ok mate! :thumbsup:

What about the poor tree?? :lol:

Main thing is you're ok mate! :thumbsup:

cheers dude. the tree is half under the car, half still in the field. lol

I need a new bumper, bonnet can be pressed out and they have to look at the cross member. looking up I guess

I wasn't driving like a fool last night.

As you said; sorry didn't read it properly.

Maybe the car's not as bad as you thought either.

I'd have thought you'd have had to hit something pretty hard to get whiplash though, so that's a result if the car's repairable. Strong cars these. :thumbsup:

lol silly tony. its cool. car needs new bumper, bonnet repairable but might be wright off due to cross member but my mechanic is gunna try sort it :D true about strong cars though.

lol silly tony. its cool. car needs new bumper, bonnet repairable but might be wright off due to cross member but my mechanic is gunna try sort it :D true about strong cars though.

Do you want our front bumper? As you saw, it's far from perfect so I couldn't sell it, but it is usable if you want it. I think postage would be a few quid though so unless you're planning on being in the area I guess it's probably not worth it.

If you want to collect, car will be in Worksop soon, so that's a few miles nearer to you I guess, or if you're passing this way I can remove it and keep it here for you for a week or two.

T

Do you want our front bumper? As you saw, it's far from perfect so I couldn't sell it, but it is usable if you want it. I think postage would be a few quid though so unless you're planning on being in the area I guess it's probably not worth it.

If you want to collect, car will be in Worksop soon, so that's a few miles nearer to you I guess, or if you're passing this way I can remove it and keep it here for you for a week or two.

T

yeah please dude, its at the garage later to see if it is a write off.

heres the pics

DSC00293.jpg

Me looking at stuff and pulling twigs out lol

DSC00292.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

and hou and 'mclovin' yeah we did split up, mainly because of my driving but we are still friends and i am sorting the driving because of her. I wasn't safe and it wasn't just my life when i got mad i was playing with. Think of her/us/the whole situation but we are friends and still have a laugh and get on better than ever :)

Ouch! That doesn't look good Gaz.

Still got your old bonnet if you want it back too; I reckon it's better than that one. Apart from the dent that one still has a good shine on it though.

It's a good job I only charged you a tenner for it; you'd be even more hacked off if you'd paid scrappy prices, or even worse had bought a new one.

Let me know how you get on at the garage; Good luck.

cheers anne. everyone is feeling better today. waiting on the garage now. will see what they say and what i'll need

Poor little tree!! :(

mvc-214f.jpg

You must have hit it with some force!! :lol:

dude sorry to hear that, and after you got the front fixed as well.

does look a bit bent though, will need a new front panel.

glad your all ok though

As said in a PM sorry to hear it buddy, hope you get it sorted soon and it is not expensive

Poor little tree!! :(

mvc-214f.jpg

You must have hit it with some force!! :lol:

:lol2:

PML at the red bumper, and to think you try to pass yourself off as a Portsmouth supporter, I'm appalled

Only messing mate, glad everyone walked away relatively unhurt. It'd be better to write the car off & everyone walk away than for your family to have to send you off in a wooden box with a nice barely-damaged car to sell

lol delicatly put kev.

erm, the cross member is bent to fudge, the radiator is battered and bent. the bumper needs totally replacing. basically asap I gotta either scrap it or break it. need to leave it till middle of next week to see the main mechanic to see if its worth repairing. if not then will save up for a new car. am gutted but for now it will be ok

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links