Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What You Can Fit In The Car....

Boss Hogg

Been sorting out the house / garden over the winter and the Aygo hasn't let me down once. So for the record here's what I have had in the car.

Childs extendable bed from IKEA - (had have the seat pushed right forwards)

6 bags of 55 litre compost, 2 bags of 25 litre lawn stuff, 6 240cms feather edge boards (and 1 sausage & bacon sandwich on Warburtons Extra Thick Toastie bread!!!)

15 Rolls of Turf (was sweating a little on this one as there was not too much room left between wheel arch and tyre)

2 150 litre bags of compost, 2 bags of builders sand

Numerous trips to the tip

Quite impressive really!

So now I have a car that really needs a clean!!

Your poor car :lol:

I regularly have to fill mine up with stuff for work, big conference boards, and dozens of boxes of assessment stuff, had so much in it the other day I was worried it wasnt going to move but he proved me wrong was quite happy :D

SJx

I've had four alloys with tyres, plus two suitcases, and a hamster (in cage)

I've had 13 computers, a MacBook, an iMac, a printer, three monitors, a 55cm TV, two VCR's, A DVD-player,

two amps and my Cat in my car at once, about a weeek after I got it, when moving out of my parents'...

I fitted in Christina Aguliera, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Alba and took them to McDonalds.............which was nice.

• 3 weeks later...

loool :P

I have fulled my Aygo from IKEA too... 3 persons in the car and no space for air... only things we bought :P I could only see back from the outside mirrors....

and going at 150 Km/H

Aygo is a hero!!!

• 2 months later...

I've not got mine yet (expected delivery in 2 weeks) but the most important issue for me was if I could get two mountain bikes in the back, a quick check at the Citroen garage with my bike solved that question.

2579933443_d352be4899.jpg

You have to take both wheels off (but I had to do that with my Focus) and drop or take out the seat post but 2 bikes should be ok :thumbsup:

I regularly fill the back seats of my Aygo with PC equipment. I have had like 20 laptops 2 towers and other various items in my car at once.

• 3 weeks later...
Been sorting out the house / garden over the winter and the Aygo hasn't let me down once. So for the record here's what I have had in the car.

Childs extendable bed from IKEA - (had have the seat pushed right forwards)

6 bags of 55 litre compost, 2 bags of 25 litre lawn stuff, 6 240cms feather edge boards (and 1 sausage & bacon sandwich on Warburtons Extra Thick Toastie bread!!!)

15 Rolls of Turf (was sweating a little on this one as there was not too much room left between wheel arch and tyre)

2 150 litre bags of compost, 2 bags of builders sand

Numerous trips to the tip

Quite impressive really!

So now I have a car that really needs a clean!!

a huge sub and small amp in boot...still boot space but only a 1/4... a buggy and car seat and child mother and me! hehe

a piano.....seriously....sadly no photos!!

stepandplay.jpg

I am moving house tommorrow with just my Aygo..lol could be interesting!!

a piano.....seriously....sadly no photos!!

stepandplay.jpg

I am moving house tommorrow with just my Aygo..lol could be interesting!!

I also moved Flat with just the aygo took three loads (drum kit, then clothes then everything else). With the evcerything else I stopped 4 times up the motorway which is 35miles.... because the arches where rubbing :(

Everytime I have my mates in the car it rubs. On the left hand rear tyre it is quite a bit rubbed.

I had loads of stuff in the back of my Aygo when I moved house a couple of years ago. One thing that wouldn't go in however was a Sony 28inch CRT TV. We just couldn't get it through the doors or boot. It went straight in the back of my mates Smart ForTwo though! :g:

I had my mother in law in but sadly all 4 tyres burst and we couldn't move :(

Regards

Andy

:lol2:

Well I did it. Moved mine and my sons entire belongs in 3 trips all in the aygo, have to say shockingly the nippyness was comprimised and defo had some rubbage...:lol:

Let's see...

I can think of two incidences where I had a massive amount in the car.

First - camping at a 3 day festival, boot and most of back seats were full, plus I was carrying two passengers. I managed to make the 320 mile round trip on one tank of petrol AND still hit about 75mph on the motorway (before anyone says anything about breaking speed limits this was in Ireland and speed limits on the motorways are 120kph which equates to roughly 75mph) :P

Second - one 24 gallon aquarium with stand together with three barrels of water, a 10kg box full of live rock and various other equipment and implements for setting up! Oh and my boyfriend LOL

Oh and I guess there's the time I moved house as well. Did that in about 4 trips or so (even getting stopped by the police at one point at midnight with the bf in the passenger seat and my portable telly between his knees) :lol:

• 4 months later...
I'm a happy chappy. Pictures speak for themselves

Looks like one third of a MX5? :huh:

Impressive :thumbsup:

Cheers. The bits are for a Suzuki Cappuccino. I was shocked, then surprized, then smug, then humble & grateful that it all fit inside.

Slightly off topic: You can also get a glimse of the stainless steel wheel bolt covers I fitted. I couldn't find one to fit over the locking wheel nut

• 15 years later...

I know this is quite an old topic but ... Has anyone got a single mattress (3 foot) in the back of their Aygo ? I have 5dr 2007 .... Should I even attempt it 😁

• Like 1

I have got one in an old C1….. you have to roll it up - use multiple ratchet straps (3 usually works well) to hold it together, rotating between them tightening each one more as you go.

Parcel shelf out, rear seats down and passenger seat tilted forward.

• Like 1

When I had my Gen 2 Prius, I got a complete double bed and a selection of bedroom furniture in it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links