Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supercharger Fixed!

knowlson

Well I now have my car fixed!!!

Cheers to JBmotorsport for sorting me out with a new sc12!!! it was fitted on Sat now the cars been all tuned and is running soooooo much better its like a diffrent car :lol::lol: I dont think the charger was working from the start :angry::angry: but sod it :D it is all working now and oh boy does it go!!!!! it's so much more fun :lol::lol::lol:

Finecactus : Hi mate the turbo idea went out the windows when pete found out that you can get a 1.6 20v with a 6 speed :lol: we are looking into getting that fitted at the mo :thumbsup:

Yarisboy: no idea yet mate but the car is sooooo much quicker at 4000 rpm in 5th the car will wheelspin hehe I LOVE IT I now own the m25 anyone willing to take me on will now get spanked....... :lol::lol:

good to hear you've got it sorted. if only i was a couple of years older i'd ge tthe 3sgte mr2 turbo motor. guess i'll have to be content with the 1.6. can still get wheelspin in second so i'm happy with it.................................... for now

Andy,

Great to hear that you have got the car sorted now! :D

Have you received the silicone hose kit yet? :huh:

Thanks

Jon

Andy,

Great to hear that you have got the car sorted now! :D

Have you received the silicone hose kit yet? :huh:

Thanks

Jon

Sorry mate, I have had a cold :( I should have mailed you back :( :( I got them on saturday they look good I just need to fit them now :thumbsup:

No worries, Thanks for the plug! :thumbsup:

Yep these red ones are really red! looking forward to putting them on my motor aswell when I find time!

They look !Removed! Beefy and should last a good while too.

Thanks

Jon

Nice one - now get it on the dyno and tell us what it's putting out.

Nice one - now get it on the dyno and tell us what it's putting out.

It get's done next monday If they can fit me in!!

Is your 187bhp at the wheels or the flywheel john??

Nice 1 Knowles

Welcome back to the land of roots type blower! Sometimes its hard to tell if you are losing power - I sometimes think that I am either getting used to the power or getting paranoid.

I was wondering which one I was when the power in the Twinny seemed to be a 'little' tamer. Took my mate out in it who thought it was seriously quick and would blow his GTi-R away. Should have seen his face when we popped the bonnet on the twinny and found that the Turbo outlet hose had completely come away! I had been running on just an SC for a while! Now its sorted its mental again, just cant be driven safely in this weather.

Jon (JMB) - Got my hoses on Saturday too thanks, they are the business, cant wait to get them under the bonnet. Thanks again.

Nad

Thanks mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just need to get in on the rollers now :thumbsup:

Took a couple of my mates out last night for a quick spin they loved it, they all said it was like being in a diffrent car :lol::lol:

Finecactus : Hi mate the turbo idea went out the windows when pete found out that you can get a 1.6 20v with a 6 speed :lol: we are looking into getting that fitted at the mo :thumbsup:

Yo , what are the plans on the G6-R , are you going to use the orginal 6 speed gearbox from the 4 A-FE engine on the silvertop or blacktop 20 v B)

Finecactus : Hi mate the turbo idea went out the windows when pete found out that you can get a 1.6 20v with a 6 speed  :lol: we are looking into getting that fitted at the mo :thumbsup:

Yo , what are the plans on the G6-R , are you going to use the orginal 6 speed gearbox from the 4 A-FE engine on the silvertop or blacktop 20 v B)

We have found that there is a levin in japan that comes with the 4age 20v with a 6 speed allready. So we wont need the 4afe with the 6 speed :thumbsup:

Good news! and im sure sooner than you expected..........didnt you first think it would'nt be until January that you would have it fixed?

Anyway enjoy it when you can as in this weather it isnt going to be that often :crybaby:

I skidded on black ice the other day, and that was walking down the drive!

good to hear the car is back up and running .. will have to give you a race soon then fella :thumbsup:

Front engine, FWD, SC vs mid engine, RWD, turbo

Well I now have my car fixed!!!

Cheers to JBmotorsport for sorting me out with a new sc12!!! it was fitted on Sat now the cars been all tuned and is running soooooo much better its like a diffrent car :lol::lol: I dont think the charger was working from the start :angry::angry: but sod it :D it is all working now and oh boy does it go!!!!! it's so much more fun :lol::lol::lol:

I dont think the charger was working from the start :angry::angry:

Did you never get the car on a dyno when you had the engine dropped in?

L4AGZE: Yep but they managed to get me in sooner :thumbsup::thumbsup: It helps to pester people :lol::lol::lol: Now after driving the car a bit more I now know the charger unit was never working from the start I wish I got it on a dyno becuase the car is very diffrent now :angry::angry:

Bibbs: now that sounds like an plan mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links