Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MySpace Or FaceBook?

JappyBeast

MySpace or FaceBook?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. MySpace or FaceBook?

• MySpace
    • FaceBook
    • Bebo
    • Other

Something that defo doesnt appeal to everyone here but for people who use networking sites, which of the above do you prefer?

I used to swear by MySpace until all the stalkers and spam turned up.

I'm really loving FaceBook at the moment.

Facebook

Myspace is full of kids & weirdos.... inevitably Facebook iwill start to go the same way when they realise that's where everyone is.... :unsure: Saying that I've got in touch with a lot of old friends on there - I guess my sort of friends just don't go on the likes of myspace :lol:

Yeah, I have hooked up with loads of old friends through Face Book, its the way forward!

I have only ever used Facebook...what I like about it is you can say yes or no to who you want to add......keeps the stalkers and mental people out.

Im going to have to look into this at some point, but dont seem to have the time. I use msn on occasion simply to chat to people but there are people on my contact list that I dont know...which seems stupid.

I voted other as I go out and talk to people !

When???!! You are always on here!!! :P

i use bebo... well not used it much recently... got bored of it...

im sure i have a myspace and facebook account though

facebook, but I would like to change the backgound on the profile as you can with myspace

Myspace - you might meet a nice sort of individual.....

Clicky :)

seriously, maybe linkedin.com is the better for professional networking??

Facebook definitly but my facebook seems to have a mind of its own and does things I never asked it to :lol:

Also am rather partial to a good poking :lol2: (come on someone had to say it :P )

Also am rather partial to a good poking :

There's always someone that lowers the tone!! :nono:

Facebook for me, although it does allow wierdo's to add you as friends still!!

(See above!! :lol: )

I have only ever used Facebook...what I like about it is you can say yes or no to who you want to add......keeps the stalkers and mental people out.

Exactly :) I was never into the SN (social networking) side of things until Ben told me to get on Facebook when I was bored... now I must say I have connected back with many friends from even as far back as primary school which is good :)

You dont have to accept friends, and you can limit what people see which I believe makes it easily better than MingSpace.

facebook, but I would like to change the backgound on the profile as you can with myspace

Then it would become the hideous garish place that MingSpace is... thats one of the many things I dont like about MingSpace, someone's interpretation of 'style' and a 'good design' being pink, horrendously unreadable with flashing images, sparkles and god knows what else... oh yeah, music! If I want to make my eyes bleed and listen to something other than my own music playing... I'll go on MingSpace

Myspace - you might meet a nice sort of individual.....

Clicky :)

seriously, maybe linkedin.com is the better for professional networking??

Yeah I am on LinkedIn too, for a more professional networking thing, its very good but Facebook is also fun too, whereas LinkedIn is just business

I signed up for bebo when it 1st came out years ago & have probably signed in once in the past 18 months, I only signed up because my mates did & were raving about it but I thought it was crap when I 1st used it & think it's crap now.

Then I got a myspace which was good but it took far too long to make the most basic of pages & when I did it was just all blue on some peoples screens (instead of blue & white on mine) so I haven't been on that for ages.

The most recent 1 I got into was facebook after a recommendation from JJ & I've got to admit I'm impressed, it's so easy to use & personalise (a huge relief after myspace) so you can sit there messing about on it without having to give it your full attention which is what websites should be like. It's also got a load of little features to keep you entertained when bored, if I have a slow day in work I go on, race people in petrol head, have a go of some other games & then add myself to random groups. I've also got in touch with a load of old school mates that I haven't seen since I was 16 & some that I haven't seen since I was 11.

The novelty of sites like these usually wears off pretty quickly but facebook is the 1 that's kept my attention for the longest & the only 1 I still go on on a regular basis

Also am rather partial to a good poking :

There's always someone that lowers the tone!! :nono:

Facebook for me, although it does allow wierdo's to add you as friends still!!

(See above!! :lol: )

Well thats the last time I poke you :P

I do hate the whole - "add 20 friends to see the result" on the applications tho, just cause i am bored at work and need to know what cartoon charactor I am doesnt mean other people should need to know.

SJx :D

I get bored with the whole lot of them, although I do occasionaly use Facebook

I too like the "Poke" feature........I find it mildly amusing for some reason

My cousin poked me all the way from Dubai last week :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

But i like being poked by you! :(

That sounds so wrong!! :lol:

But i like being poked by you! :(

That sounds so wrong!! :lol:

no doubt my account will throw a sheep or something else obscure to you later, whether I ask it to or not..lol

Also am rather partial to a good poking :lol2: (come on someone had to say it :P )

:lol::lol::lol: Many a time when viewing certain profiles I must admit to grinning at the "poke her" button :D

cant stand face book i get like 20-30emaisl a day about nothing just constant superwall this iq test that grrrrrrrrr

prefer myspace seems the poll doesnt agree :|

and defs agree with the poke her button lol so childish :P

cant stand face book i get like 20-30emaisl a day about nothing just constant superwall this iq test that grrrrrrrrr

you can always block certain applications in FB then they wont email you etc... and you can delete applications too :P

you can always block certain applications in FB then they wont email you etc... and you can delete applications too :P

is it an easy thing todo?

I prefer Myspace, lot people like facebook but i hate it for lots of reasons even tho i got a facebook account i dont really really use it much!! im not signing up to any more of these like bebo / faceparty or any others out there!!! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links