Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sticking Down Badges

UKDM323

Hi

I bought a mesh type grille for my corolla & rather than using the TS Badge on my original corolla grille i bought a brand new TS Badge to go with the grille but that Badge dont fit the new grille so im taking off the stalks/fixings at the back of the badge & using some sort of resin to stick down the badge onto my new grille....what resin or glue would be good to use ?

dscf192jt2.jpg

3M double sided tape, clean the surface of the Badge AND grille with meths or similar (dont drink it :eek:) The Badge will stick on a treat and you will be able to remove it in future if you need to

Kingo :thumbsup:

Kingo is right on the ball will his good advice.... go to a decent bodyshop and buy some 3M trim tape and this will do the job perfectly :)

Forgotten about this post, thanks for response i would leave the Badge off but already bought it so may as well use it + i like the TS Badge ! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links