Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2008

acstreet

how come my name is down as a deffo and i never even said i was going lol......
If you can guarantee my tubby will not turn into a boat andy i'll be there,

Looks like you did to me! :lol:

Did to me as well......Never mind, consider it removed

So...............

you are giving me a 100% promise that the access road will NOT be covered in water?? when trying to get onto or off the island?..

Mo

Mo,

Just looking at your information on the left and you drive a Turbro!

Not sure how my car will react to salt water!

So...............

you are giving me a 100% promise that the access road will NOT be covered in water?? when trying to get onto or off the island?..

Mo

There is no way I'm driving over the road till it's dry. ;)

I want to go and find stuff out for myself then IF it is as bad/good as people say I can have my own opinion and comment accordingly :yes:

The Strood (Road to the island) is about 500 yards long and I'm sure there will be some salt water on it but I have been driving for miles on very heavily salted/gritted roads recently thanks to the council, so not only do they take care of my corrosion I get some great stone chips too.

I still think the location is crap as far as us Northerners are concerned but as I have said I want to go and form my own opinion then be able to give a reply from personal experience :thumbsup:

It will be fine, just bring a bucket and sponge and wash it all off when you get to the other side then your cars will look all clean lol

All the crap and grime whats on all the roads in the uk isnt any worse than 2 times of crossing the 500 yard road with sal******er im sure we will get across fine

• 4 weeks later...

come on people bump on this and support the club

Ok all sorry to seem thick I am a new convert from classic brit sports cars. what where and when is JAE also I am no spring chick are 50+ codgers with tubbys welcome?

Ok all sorry to seem thick I am a new convert from classic brit sports cars. what where and when is JAE also I am no spring chick are 50+ codgers with tubbys welcome?

CLICKY

From a 50+ codger with a Mk3.............I don't see why not :thumbsup:

Les

CLICKY

Les

cool may have a trot down when i get some more info, the guys at the office tell me I am to old to drive her, the idiots have no idea that you are never to old to drive fast cars...........getting in and out of them tho is a different thing lol

CLICKY

Les

cool may have a trot down when i get some more info, the guys at the office tell me I am to old to drive her, the idiots have no idea that you are never to old to drive fast cars...........getting in and out of them tho is a different thing lol

sod it have just found the info, it looks great but guess who is flying to Corfu on the 28th of August. Maybe next year

• 1 month later...

we will have to see, most probable that i wont go, but IF its forcast sunny, im bored and i have some cash... then i may go

we will have to see, most probable that i wont go, but IF its forcast sunny, im bored and i have some cash... then i may go

Wouldn't want you to strain any muscles you may have :P

Mclovin just come lol no excuses, plus i ow you some drinks :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links