Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Yaris

staff2

this is my Yaris, i recently got rid off my true love that was my Zetec-S :-

P280208_1624.jpg

P130308_193302.jpg

i needed something that would be better on MPG and the Yaris ticked all the boxes, so here she is completly standard the 1.4D4D diesel:-

P210308_1734.jpg

P210308_173402.jpg

so i want some advice really, i think lowering is first on the cards. but cant seem to find any springs for the D4D or does this not matter? and the exhaust just a back box really, will it be the same on the diesel as on the petrol ones?

The ztec looks nice mate

another nice lookin silver yaris on the forums - plans (and some things ive done already) for mine that you might want to think about

Colour code the mirrors

Tint it

TTE spoiler

TTE splitter

TTE back box

T-Sport black grille

T-Sport skirts

Lowering springs - most would say get Tiens

16" rims with 195/45 tyres

:) happy motoring mate

The ztec looks nice mate

another nice lookin silver yaris on the forums - plans (and some things ive done already) for mine that you might want to think about

Colour code the mirrors

Tint it

TTE spoiler

TTE splitter

TTE back box

T-Sport black grille

T-Sport skirts

Lowering springs - most would say get Tiens

16" rims with 195/45 tyres

:) happy motoring mate

sounds good mate, where can i get all that sort of stuff?? cheers for your help

Best bet would be eBay or scrap yard, you could pick up most stuff from main dealers but will cost alot more...

Welcome to the club and im sure there are numerous people on here who have modded their 'Yaris's' who will be willing to help you out.

Good luck... and enjoy the mpg...

Hey mate zetec looked nice, pretty subtle styling but aggressive!

Erm with the yaris the height is main problem as its on stilts basically, go for some decent lowering springs, tein s.tech springs are the best as they offer good handling aswell as lowering!

You can get quite alot of yaris stuff on eBay and if your feeling rich there is envyperformance.com!

Hope this helps!

Adam

Topic cleaned up :angry: ... remember, treat other people the way you want them to treat you.:thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC staff2, I appologise for the poor welcome you have received, hopefully it won't happen again and that you enjoy the forum as much as the rest of us do.

Alright? That looks nice, I almost got a Zetec S instead of a TSport. THis may just be a stupid question, but will you save amount you spend on re-modifying a different car, in fuel costs?

Alright? That looks nice, I almost got a Zetec S instead of a TSport. THis may just be a stupid question, but will you save amount you spend on re-modifying a different car, in fuel costs?

Good question, and almost invariably the answer is no. I tend to think of car costs like pensions - lump sum and regular ;) I feel good having an economical car and regularly paying less at the pump for petrol, but (like most people) don't really consider adding in the costs of 'one-off' items like body mods, engine tweaks and ICE into the overall running costs of a car, though from a business or financial point of view I should.

For instance spending several hundred pounds on a new ICE system *isn't really necessary* and could be used to pay for weeks or months of petrol instead, but who thinks like that? Would rather have the ICE any day :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links