Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2008

acstreet

As said a million times before by me :P I just want to say COME JAE PEOPLE :lol:

It will be as good as any ither year if not better, i know we can make it better.

With more of you from TOC we can build a great stand and have a great time and lots of drink :meet: :drunk:

There will be bands and all sorts of fun, read the jae thread for more info :band:

so come on people :toot::toot::gora:

Very persuasive there acstreet!!!!!!!

I totally support you there........................c'mon peeps, it'll be fun!!! :gora::clap::driving:

A PLACE WHERE YOU SHOULD BE GOING LOL :P

Come on people get your names down

I agree... c'mon people get your names down, JAE is one of the best events in the calendar.. unfortunately fore me (mainly due to the change of date).. I can't make it this year, but IF you are free for the weekend.. get yourselves along.. it great fun.

Last ear I remember telling the owner of a certain white MK2 MR2 owner (and his partner) to get out of the car and come say hello to us all... guess what, he was glad he did, he and his partner had a fantastic weekend meeting and having fun with the rest of us. So even f you are new to the club, don't worry about it, you WILL have GREAT WEEKEND, so get your names down now!!.

davy...

what you mean due to date change you cant go?? you cant not go!!! pwease!

im gonna have a lonely drive from scotland :( x

Sorry Andie, but both me and my wife had to put in for our holiday's from work before the final JAE dates were announced, we both put in for the "normall" time that JAE was held... so, with the change of date, we are not able to attend this year.

Don't let it put you off, there could be others from here (or other clubs.. just have a search of other jap clubs) going.. there are also convoys you can meet up with on the way down... some start from Ferrybridge Services. leave early enough and you can meet up with them.. we normally left at 7:00am sharp) once there, you will forget about the drive and you will enjoy yourself.. don't worry about that!.

davy...

what you mean due to date change you cant go?? you cant not go!!! pwease!

im gonna have a lonely drive from scotland :( x

there are also convoys you can meet up with on the way down... some start from Ferrybridge Services. leave early enough and you can meet up with them..

There most certainly will be!!

Although at this moment intime it looks like it will be a small convoy!

Where is everybody??

And Davy, poor excuse for not coming. Just be "ill" that weekend!! :lol:

i 2nd that... call in sick :D you know you wanna!!! lol x

should be there all things permiting :P

• 2 weeks later...

442 views and knowone wants to gooo,, come on peeps put ya name down

• 1 month later...

over 500 views and only 19 cars coming what is going on its a great event and you will nly miss out if you dont come

over 500 views and only 19 cars coming what is going on its a great event and you will nly miss out if you dont come

I totally agree :thumbsup:

I have been to JAE for the last 3 years and I like the atmosphere and of course the cars and people :)

Come to JAE and have a good day :yes:

Maybe thats why there not going :P

Only kidding, i agree everyone else should go. lets get that list bigger

it is turning out to be a bit crappy at the mo but im sure people will confirm nearer the time.

and for all you lot who say they cant go coz its too far and blah blah blah...

Theres a bunch of people driving down from jockland!!! how can you say its too far to travel from the midlands down to essex when theres people coming from another country!!! (scotland! lol)

gonna have to use better excuses than them!!

xx

I'm going so everyone else should.

Definitely not going now! :P ;)

I jest of course, love you really Andy :D :thumbsup:

Unless the dates are changed I shant be there - sorry and all that! :blink:

i got to come from the isle of wight lol ferry will cost a bomb say £100 quid return and petrol there and back another £100 plus food and drink and the weekend, i think ill be spending alot but i dont care its only once in the year and a great and worthwhile event

Dont be put off by some people not coming this is due to people coming from ridicoulus areas which is far to far which is understandable :thumbsup:

So lets get some more people for Jae and make this event great fun and worthwhile, its the biggest jap show of the year

There is so much there and being in a new venue it will be very interesting to see how good it is, personally i think its going too be a great weekend :toast::yahoo::thumbsup:

see, if everyone had our enthusiasim about JAE then there would be a bigger turnout and it'd be alot more fun!

but hey ho, thats life.

gonna have to make it a weekend to remember!!!!

xx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links