Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2001 Yaris Sr

Yaris SR Kid

Very nice looking yaris :thumbsup: One word RESPECT :yahoo:

jerry!!

Cheers lads! Not many photos of yaris's on here anymore, seems more problem orientated!

Everyone should get some pictures up :)

Nice looking car Adam, I'll for sure be posting pics of my long awaited T-Pot on here, if and when it ever gets here... :unsure:

Sorry mate but some burk's nicked your badges and *****ed (to rhyme with matted) up your bonnet

Am I the only one that thinks it looks pikey-rific?

why cos it has no badges? LMAO

OMG you took your badges off you chav!!! lmao hahaha

dont you think it looks smoother and less cluttered without the badges, and therefore less pikey?

the chavs do have a tendancy to cover their cars in EXTRA badges (16v, turbo, etc u know the ones) and logos e.g. shopping lists and ***** sunstrips, so wouldnt you say that adam has actually moved in the opposite direction from chav?

anyway, badges are a bit crap. theyre tacky in their fake chrome. you dont need them cluttering up the car. you know what kind of car it is. would you walk around with your name tattooed on your forehead?

are you one of those boring guys who does NOTHING to their car and considers any modification (even debadging) chavvy?

and theres nothing wrong with a carbon bonnet (JDM y0), even though i probly wouldnt get one myself.

theres nothing wrong with having your own opinion of how a car should look, but you cant just say its chavvy when its clearly not!!! saying it wasnt your cup of tea would have been better.

all i can say in criticism of this car is the calipers need done black. thatll really make a difference.

Thanks for comments everyone!

I do agree with forde though, i have tried to go down subtle styling route, keeping things JDM/toyota, i also agree with baby yari, some gunmetal alloys will be on shortly (not chavy ones crazzyman!!!!! chrome 18"s bruvva!! lol )

And calipers will be black when alloys are put on!!

Cheers

Adam

Sorry mate but some burk's nicked your badges and *****ed (to rhyme with matted) up your bonnet

Am I the only one that thinks it looks pikey-rific?

lol!

no its nice, lexus lights chrome mirrors and pointless bits of body work are pikeyrific

carbon fibre, badgless bodywork and T sport rear end are tasteful, well pulled off mods

and hes done them PROPERLY, no half a**ed jobs

if it were pikeyrific the bonnet would be all misalined the rear bumper would still be caked in primer and it'd have wonky Halfords stickers all down the door.

i likes it, wish i could be ubikd to get my car looking like that

;)

How come you are waiting so long??!?!

Because Toyota don't seem to be able to muster up a new yaris in anything less than 4 or 5 months - I'm waiting for a trade in, paid deposit to secure the T-Sport but everything is just wait wait wait... The T-Sport owner placed his order for his new Yaris in December/January and there's still no definate delivery date because it hasn't even been pushed onto the starting grid of the production line yet... latest news is end of April but at one time it was the end of May...

I have to say the dealership has been exemplary in all this, as has the owner of the car I am awaiting. They have tried everything to ease the situation but unfortunately it's completely out of their hands and is down to production issues. I can only say that the T-Sport is worth waiting for, even after all these months, I just hope the owner doesn't get sick of waiting and decide to cancel... :unsure:

Cheers lads! Not many photos of yaris's on here anymore, seems more problem orientated!

Too true, seems like many are just in here to !Removed! about their problems..

I'm a tad unsure on your front lights, but apart from that the car looks seriously great. :thumbsup: It's begging for bigger wheels, mate ;)

How come you are waiting so long??!?!

Because Toyota don't seem to be able to muster up a new yaris in anything less than 4 or 5 months - I'm waiting for a trade in, paid deposit to secure the T-Sport but everything is just wait wait wait... The T-Sport owner placed his order for his new Yaris in December/January and there's still no definate delivery date because it hasn't even been pushed onto the starting grid of the production line yet... latest news is end of April but at one time it was the end of May...

I have to say the dealership has been exemplary in all this, as has the owner of the car I am awaiting. They have tried everything to ease the situation but unfortunately it's completely out of their hands and is down to production issues. I can only say that the T-Sport is worth waiting for, even after all these months, I just hope the owner doesn't get sick of waiting and decide to cancel... :unsure:

Thats such a shame, definally a car worth waiting for! and you will have it for summer (well british summer lol)!

Cheers eiriksmil :D

Thanks Adam - yes this car is a pretty special one ( although completely Mr T standard - sorry forde ;) ) so I would be a fool to pass it up just for the sake of waiting. The waiting I can deal with, the thought it might not come to fruition is always nagging at me though... :(

Re your car - it's one of the few that constantly grabs my attention, I sometimes think less is more on certain cars though I'm not adverse to bodywork or engine modding myself at times ;) I also think sometimes the more 'colours' on a car can make it look, well, more disjointed and blocky, less smooth. Black calipers would be a good choice, though I'm 50/50 about the carbon bonnet and darker wheels, but that's just my (old git) opinion :)

Great looking motor though, I have to say!

PS: British Summer time - hasn't that been pushed back to December now...? ;)

Many thanks johnny appreciate a truthful opinion!

Looking forward to seeing yours and other peoples if they get pictures up!

lol @ summer times, i swear april was best month last year, good old april showers! haha

On reflection, what I said was a bit over the top.

Carbon fibre bonnets I think ruin any car. Subtle intakes are ok, but I don't like carbon. Your front lights are cool but I don't like the smoked ones on the rear. The removed badges make the car look unfinished IMO. Yeah, I don't walk round with my name on my T-Shirt. But everyone has worn at least some brand of clothing at least once in their lifetime.

Front brake callipers painted are a bit common in red. My car's blue so Im painting mine blue.

Rear 3 windows are tinted - again looks like you have ugly kids and I always make this remark again - regardless of who and what car. Better IMO to just tint all windows down to 30% (the legal limit for front) - looks a lot more tidy again IMO.

Another thing is, it's a Yaris. It was never designed to be fast - just a nippy, fuel efficient town runner that'll never break down. And that's how I want mine to stay. Obviously Im excluding the TS here.

But that's what lifes all about - being different and Id rather be a bit of the same when it comes to my Yaris. That's not to say I haven't done anything to it, but the exterior is pretty much as it was when Mr.T sold it me as a used car.

Apologies to the topic creator for my attitude.

Another thing is, it's a Yaris. It was never designed to be fast - just a nippy, fuel efficient town runner that'll never break down. And that's how I want mine to stay. Obviously Im excluding the TS here

Apologies to the topic creator for my attitude.

Lol my car has a 16.859 quarter of a mile due to full stainless steel sports exhaust including 4-1 header and sports cat and k&N typhhon induction kit which is as quick and actually quicker than some standard T sport's (figures for standard yaris TS from yaris club uk)

Front windows are 30%, rears are 50%, all five are done but not to extreme!

Apology accepted!

;)

Hey man, think that looks really nice. Not too over the top but still noticable :)

Ive just bought a Yaris SR (2000 model) from eBay, and ive been doing a bit of research on parts, but cant seem to find any nice side skirts. Where did you get yours from if you dont mind me asking? And again if you dont mind, how much was the TTE front bumper (assuming thats the TTE one)?

Thanks

Hey yes it is TTE front bumper, it was £50 from eBay!

Side skirts are toyota parts from the T sport yaris!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links