Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Door Panel

Phelix

ok i'm trying to replace the drivers side mirror on the door, and I cannot for the love of me figure out how to disengage the clips holding the door panel on, any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

Phelix.

you will need to lever out the window controls and disconnect them then there should be a philips screw behind there.

then pull back the plastic armrest section of the panel there will be screws behind that

there will be a small plastic popper section on the left of the door card lever that out

then start at the bottom and pull the door card outwards towards you it will be held on by poppers so you might need to give it some!!!

then just knock it uppwards to remove

not done one for a wee while so my instructions might be slightly off

good luck

you will need to lever out the window controls and disconnect them then there should be a philips screw behind there.

then pull back the plastic armrest section of the panel there will be screws behind that

there will be a small plastic popper section on the left of the door card lever that out

then start at the bottom and pull the door card outwards towards you it will be held on by poppers so you might need to give it some!!!

then just knock it uppwards to remove

not done one for a wee while so my instructions might be slightly off

good luck

Ok i got the window controls out, but i don't see any screw behind that, other than two holding on some silver L shaped bracket that the window controls screw down into. what am I missing here? i don't see anywhere i could get to these clips at.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links