Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Parts

alexaurisTR

Can anyone give me the link for the Toyota parts site?

I've seen it buried in a discussion thread on here somewhere, but cant find it anywhere.

Many thanks. ;)

I've seen it buried in a discussion thread on here somewhere, but cant find it anywhere.

Many thanks. ;)

I think that the link you are after is [Link Removed...........See below.................Google is your friend ;) ]

Colin

The following statement is taken from the linked website Terms and Conditions:

"This Website

We, our Group companies and our suppliers own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, on-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.

You may not create any link to this website without our prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else."

Edited by Red Yaris 54
Restriction on linking to website

Many thanks. ;)

I think that the link you are after is [Link Removed...........See below.................Google is your friend ;) ]

Colin

The following statement is taken from the linked website Terms and Conditions:

"This Website

We, our Group companies and our suppliers own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, on-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.

You may not create any link to this website without our prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else."

Oops, sorry for the faux pas and thanks for correcting my entry.

It does seem very strange that they do not want links to to their site, especially from a Toyota forum :unsure:

Colin

As an authorised trader, I think I'm allowed to link here

We only have limited, popular lines on there, but you can PM me for specific prices

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links