Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Quentin Willson On Yaris & Auris Sr Models

Parts-King

I have just uploaded a video by Quentin Willson to our website speaking about Yaris & Auris SR models

Quentin Willson on Lindop Toyota Website

Due to large files sizes and a few technical issues, the files are quite compressed, I hope to upload a version with controls in a day or two

Kingo :thumbsup:

Good old Quentin :thumbsup:

That’s a good review. Here’s the YouTube version...

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Did my ears deceive me or did Quentin Wilson say...

"...Toyota has the highest level of customer satisfaction of any car manufacturer in the world!"

:o ;)

Thanks Kingo, that was really interesting, great review for the Yaris and goo to see what I'm getting 'in the flesh' rather than in photos.

Enjoyable videos and, although I am a Toyota fan and have been for a very long time, I can't help feeling that these 'reviews' are just a little OTT to be seen as unbiased so I wonder about their origins. Just my own view of course, but I certainly wouldn't agree with the comment about build quality - the new Auris for example has a way more cheap and plasticky interior than my Corolla T-Spirit as does the current Yaris range. Interior plastics that were beginning to give VW a serious run for their money have now gone in the direction of Ford and Vauxhall - a great shame.

I'd also question Quentin's view that the Auris external styling stands out. Personally, I don't dislike it at all but that is because I'm biased - having the previous generation E12 Corolla which looks very similar (the Auris being really the next generation Corolla) but it is hardly head turning (though that isn't at all a problem for me it might be for others).

Incidentally, why is the make "Tyota"? What happened to the first "o" ;)

This isn't meant to sound bitchy I just think that 'reviews' like this, which are very helpful as starting points, need to be taken with a cautious pinch of salt :rolleyes:

Whilst this is obviously a Toyota "PR" video, it is without question very much in the "Style" of Mr Willson, I dont think he could stand there and spout the corporate stuff just for the pay cheque, or could he? He must be asked to do hundreds of this type of corporate DVD and I think he would have to believe in the product he was promoting. Interestingly enough, I have a DVD of him rating the Verso as THE best MPV around by far, but we don't have any licencing arrangements in place to be able to show it.........weird huh?

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links