Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Big Dirty Scrach

joe1st_06

hey ppl this is my 1st post so pls be nice.

i woke up this morning find a big scrach down 1 side of my tsport. it was from the indecater all the way dwn to the petrol cap :crybaby::fear::crybaby::fear::crybaby: i think the scrach is done by i key. so could any1 pls tell me how much will it be to fix it as it really upset me every time i get in my car or any bodywork garage in sheffield or near sheffield that would be cheap thanks

Sorry to hear that Joe.

Can't recommend anywhere in Sheffield, but I'm sure there will be plenty of places that can sort it out for you.

The big issue will be whether it has gone through to the metal, or is just a scratch in the paint itself or the clearcoat.

You should get it done as soon as possible because it'll get worse, particularly if it is through to the car's metalwork.

Good luck with it.

that sux dude, sorry 2 hear it, hope u get it sorted ASAP. Cant u just ring round garages?

blud, as ugly big chunky earpl has done to his bonnet. stick a piece of vinyl over the scratch and no one will see it

i woke up this morning find a big scrach down 1 side of my tsport. it was from the indecater all the way dwn to the petrol cap :crybaby::fear::crybaby::fear::crybaby: i think the scrach is done by i key. so could any1 pls tell me how much will it be to fix it as it really upset me every time i get in my car or any bodywork garage in sheffield or near sheffield that would be cheap thanks

The below are good i used to send all my work there (when i worked for a dealer), they are also a Honda Approved garage. The guy who owns it is called Lee.

Europa Body Shop Callywhite La Dronfield, S18 2XP, 01246 292020

Be careful with cheap body repairs, as if its not done properly it will be rusty in 3mths. You could get a smart repair firm like "chips away" to have a look and they will be cheap but as its the whole length of the car blending it in will be tricky, also if your cars metallic it will be harder especially if its silver.

The below are good i used to send all my work there (when i worked for a dealer), they are also a Honda Approved garage. The guy who owns it is called Lee.

Europa Body Shop Callywhite La Dronfield, S18 2XP, 01246 292020

Be careful with cheap body repairs, as if its not done properly it will be rusty in 3mths. You could get a smart repair firm like "chips away" to have a look and they will be cheap but as its the whole length of the car blending it in will be tricky, also if your cars metallic it will be harder especially if its silver.

yeh i called chip away already, they told me it would have to be a garage job coz its too big. my car is gun metal so is that gonna be harder to do and more expensive?

thanks guys for ur help hopefully it will be done soon

chances are most places will tell you they will have to spray the whole of each damaged panel at about £100 per panel.

try FW Wallace on fitzwilliam street, ive used them a few times and they do good work.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links