Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aerial

ColinB

I have problems when putting my Auris away in the garage, the aerial hits the up an over door as I go in backwards creating a racket. It makes me worry about possible damage to the aerial and, because of the angle and height, it doesn't flip over so just jams against the door in a series of jerks (if you understand what I mean :unsure: ).

Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, what is the solution? At the moment I take the aerial off every night :huh:

Colin

I do not have the Auris but had the same problem with my vehicle !!! what I did was buy a bee sting Aerial which solved the problem .

You can get them from most car accessory stores and does not effect the reception

Same here, I take it off every time I drive into the garage. I am considering of buying those shorter, 15 cm aerials.

I just don't like this like RC-car aerial and got replaced it with 7 cm short and strim. (no garage in owneing ;) )

Hello, go on eBay and they have very small aerials which will solve your problem got one myself and looks goodpost-21993-1208095633_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all your help guys.

In the end I bought a shorter (c15cm) black / stainless aerial from a local store, misses the garage door by a mile and has not affected the reception too much.

Colin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links