Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jay & Electra (his New Yaris)

Jay 72

Greetings to all on the site

I purchased a 1.0 L Colour Collection Yaris, 03 Plate in Jan 2008. It had 32,000 miles, CD, alloys & spoiler. Bought from an ex-employee of Toyota for £3,000.

She was trading it in for a newer and quicker model. She was buying it from another Toyota franchise in the local region. They only wanted to give her 2,800 for the part-ex, but she wanted 3,200. I was a gent and met her halfway :lol: There is a pic in the gallery.

I’m enjoying my first car, relieved it passed its first MOT at the beginning of the month. I use is for the commute on the M1. I do about 400-450 miles a week. I fill the tank around every 4 working days, depending on traffic and my current music choice. The car will get its full 40,000 miles service in the coming months.

Only faults I can fine so far are finding a replacement rear wiper, the amount of road noise; and the gearshift, it’s not the smoothest, its like it is not meshing at times :(

Looking forward to chatting to folks on the forum.

Till next time

Jay

haha what a coincidence! my yaris just arrived on friday, and its rear wiper is missing >< cant find a full replacement anywhere. gimmi a shout if you have any more luck than me :)

Hi Jay, welcome to the forum. I haven't been here long but it's a nice place to be.

Also, hi to you pete, looks like we are both from God's country!

Good luck to you both with your wiper search!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links