Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie With Questions Beware Hehe

sweetiewells

Hi my name is chris and ive signed up for a friend who has just bought a Starlet Glanza, standard engine, different alloys and lowered.

Looking to do some light modding, are their any quick easy mods to get a bit more power?? a guy i know use to have one years ago and said if we fit a fuel cut defender we can put the boost up a little? that sound correct? he also said the standard tubby will handle around 1.0bar max, what is the standard boost?? whats needed to get it up to 1.0bar?? i assume the usual, intercooler, injectors, fuel pump etc.

Also a few other questions:

where the best place to get a turbo timer? i have a rx7 with a hks type 1 which is ok, any cheaper or recommended ones?

Also wheres the best place to get a speed converter from kmph to mph? on the rx7 i got one of eBay for 20 quid which did the job, i e-mailed the same guy to see if he does them for the starlet and no reply so far.

Cheers for any help :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links