Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Survey Of Irish Members

Bizarra

Irish member?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in an Irish Meet

• Yes
    • No

See Meets option.

There is a proposal that we could have an Irish meet once a month. Seems to be limited to N. Ireland @ moment, but could be extended to an all Ireland meet on a once a year basis

I am interested to see how many members we have who live here & might be interested in going

OOOps :huh:

That was badly put. Anyone who wants to take the ferry & visit us would be very welcome. :D

Is this poll for irish people then?

Basically. I want to find out how many there are & if they would be interested. If there are enough to get it up & running, then all would be very welcome. the more the merrier.

Haven't been knocked down in the rush yet. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well, looks as if I'll have a meet with myself. :angry:

Disappointing, though. Tried a couple of years ago, with a similar result. I know that I'm not the only Irish member.

At least, there won't be any problems about the venue & date.

Will try to post photos of the event, if I can find someone to take them. :lol: (Yes, I know. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit)

Sorry Bizarra, only just spotted this in General Disc - I have to admit I usually only look at the Rav4 forum and only ventured here following a link from Chatman about motorway matrix signs.

Yes, am interested in a meet, need to get out more ! I think you know I'm in Drogheda. Stoop your head at Skerries a favourite outing (on one of the bikes on a lovely Sunday afternoon, mainly!)

To generate more interest, it might be worth searching membership base for location - Ireland, and pm'ing a few people. Happy to give this a go if you think it worthwhile

Brgds

Robert

Sorry Bizarra, only just spotted this in General Disc - I have to admit I usually only look at the Rav4 forum and only ventured here following a link from Chatman about motorway matrix signs.

Yes, am interested in a meet, need to get out more ! I think you know I'm in Drogheda. Stoop your head at Skerries a favourite outing (on one of the bikes on a lovely Sunday afternoon, mainly!)

To generate more interest, it might be worth searching membership base for location - Ireland, and pm'ing a few people. Happy to give this a go if you think it worthwhile

Brgds

Robert

Hi Robert,

Yep, I know Stoops. Might take a run over some Sunday & see if I can spot you. If you click on General, you should find a section for meets etc. Click on Irish Meets & you will find a few interested people, there.

If we got it going in General Discussions we might get a few brave souls prepared to cross the water. Will try to connect some Sunday & have a chat, coz I don't know the 1st thing about what would be involved. Definitely won't be this Bank Hol Sunday, though. I am commited to going down to the Midlands for the weekend.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links