Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

On The Market

greggfall

Next week, I'm gonna put my Yaris Tsport on the market. Since I've bought it from new my job changed and never had much time to put it to use. Its Silver, Three door, absolutey immaculate, and possibly the best one left. Only done over nine thousand miles, every Yaris T sport feature plus a six disc autochanger fitted. Registered November 2005. So still under guarantee. If I put it on the market for best offer over £6800, do you think that would be a good deal for a buyer?...Thanks..

Got to be in the right ball park, assuming it has no damage, is HPI clean and has Full Service history.

Used Car Expert (without any adjustment for location) lists the private price for a 2005 car as £6,252

But as yours is a November model I guess it must be worth slightly more than the average price. Arguably you could try for a little over 7K, though it is a buyer's market.

I'd say that sounds like a fair price to ask. You must be gutted at losing 5 grand in 2 and a half years though!!

I'd say that sounds like a fair price to ask. You must be gutted at losing 5 grand in 2 and a half years though!!

Stand on for the best price you can if the car is super mint you will get want you want for it as its a rare. Dont worry about loosing money, some Rolla Compressor owners would loose over £10k after 18mths if they sold, i think they would be :censor: off

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links