Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Here! Worth Waiting 2 Months?

johnny01

Just thought I would post some pics of my new toy :yahoo:

They are pics I took at the dealership before the car was prepped (I enjoyed pootling about in it so much when I picked it up on Saturday that I forgot to take new pics, and it's chucking it down today.)

The pic colour is a bit 'off,' apparently it's 'Super Red' and seems just a shade or two darker than the Chilli Red Rolla T-Pot it's parked next to at home.

pict0009xf.jpg

pict0003_2xr.jpg

pict0001xq.jpg

And for the details:

'54 plate, 1 owner from new (ex-valeter so immaculate inside and out,) full Mr T service history, Grand Prix upgrade wheels with Dunlop tyres (still the originals with 6mm tread,) Toyota rear parcel shelf speaker upgrade, has a Toyota CD tray under the stereo to hold 4 CDs (not sure if this is standard or upgade,) T-Sport mats (no I'm not selling them lol) and comes from the original dealer with 12 months MOT, freshly serviced, 12 months warranty, taxed etc etc etc and the clincher... 11,000 miles from new! Under 7 grand!!! :yahoo:

Now that's gotta be worth waiting for!!! *happy dance* :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks for the nice comments so far :D

Nice one mate, looks like it is in as new condition!

Love the TTE wheels aswell!

Yes, believe me it does look and drive like new - not a scratch inside or out. Will post some better pics when the sun makes a rare re-appearance!

The TTE wheels really do set it off nicely, gives it a much chunkier and solid look.

Very nice indeed.

seems just a shade or two darker than the Chilli Red Rolla

Darker :shock: I thought it was lighter than Chilli Red.

I'll keep a look out for it :thumbsup:

Very nice indeed.

It seemed darker when *cough* admiring it out of the bedroom window :lol:

Best thing to do I think is wash and polish both cars then take them out and do a side by side picture. It was definately at least one shade darker. I think it's probably a trick of the (old) digital camera, seems to look lighter in pics yet darker in real life. Not sure what car that was parked next to it at the dealers, I think it was a 5-door Auris in solar red.

I'm North Notts based T600, anywhere near you?

It seemed darker when *cough* admiring it out of the bedroom window :lol:

Best thing to do I think is wash and polish both cars then take them out and do a side by side picture. It was definately at least one shade darker. I think it's probably a trick of the (old) digital camera, seems to look lighter in pics yet darker in real life. Not sure what car that was parked next to it at the dealers, I think it was a 5-door Auris in solar red.

I'm North Notts based T600, anywhere near you?

Looks like it's next to a Chilli Red Rolla in one of the pics which definitely looks darker. But as you say, when both are polished you'll be able to tell better, and it'll depend on the light.

Quite a lot of the Red MkII MR2s were Super Red II and I know from mine that that changes its shade a lot according to different lights, whereas some red cars seem to vary their colour much less. I quite like it.

We're North of Nottingham, but I guess we're more central than North Notts.

thats so sweeeeeet man, damn good find.

Very nice indeed.

Thats a super clean Yaris, but isnt it parked next to a Solar Red Auris?

Yes, it was parked next to a new Auris and I believe they only come in Solar Red in the 5-door version?

Some more pics (the sun was out today!)

pict0009s.jpg

pict0006s.jpg

Not sure if the CD holder is standard...?

pict0016s.jpg

Thanks everyone for even more great comments, maybe I'll meet up with some of you at shows and meets :)

Looks very nice, and the cd holder was an optional extra.

I wondered if it was - one of the things I want to do is replace the headunit using the Rav 4 facia plate to keep it fairly 'standard' looking, I'm hoping that there will be enough space in the adaptor to retain the CD holder as well :)

Maybe I'll see you driving around sometime, Matty :thumbsup:

Think that the cd holder is too large to fit in the Autoleads Rav 4 adapter, although if you were handy you may be able to shave a few mm off here and there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links