Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Are Your Lasting Memories Of Jae?

JappyBeast

Just been reading up on the new JAE threads and something triggered inside me that makes me want to actually go this year.

Just thinking back to all the previous JAE's and I have never had a bad time. I'm worried that even though it has been moved further away I might miss something good that I might never be able to get back again!!

Funny how little things trigger off memories, I was walking over a field the other day when it was sunny and I could hear a loud ish car reving in the distance, proper brought me back to JAE.

Always remember it at night and everyone is back at their camps with the BBQ's going, you can hear faint engines and people talking in the distance. Such a good atmosphere.

Waking up in the morning and everyone looking fresh faced after a skin full of ale.

The weather was poor last year but the atmoshere was fantastic and we all stuck in. This is the TOC way!

thats the thing that always amazes me at JAE. no one cares what the weather is doing, all that matters is that we are all there together. shame i cant get till saturday this year but im still looking forward to it. ( save me a pitch for me tent)

I really wish I could go this year, have had nothing but a great weekend every time.

The 'morning faces' are very memorable ( especially if you feel wide awake and fresh. It's a great way to start a day, feeling smug that you look a whole lot better than everyone else ! )

Too many memories to list really - although Dicey's near death experience was very comical ( if a bit troubling for a while )

Being totally spanked on the face by the sun after falling asleep on the grass half drunkered!!

John Wayne, the crisp lady, carling, drunken indian takeaway eating.

My memory is quite frankly awful.... I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night! :lol:

I do however remember every iota of JAE.... which is amazing considering the amount of booze I consumed, last year being the most drunk but also the most fun! :lol:

Far too much to list, but bringing a smile to my face to remember it! ;)

Driving there in the ****** rain..... with no roof!

back in 2003 ;)

Driving there in the ****** rain..... with no roof!

back in 2003 ;)

was that when your roof flew off on the motorway?

I have great memories of JAE, including the cars, the fun and frolics, the beer (never seem to get pi££ed lol), the convoys, and the people.

And the rain.....let's not forget the poxy rain ....makes for a good JAE though.

Ohhhh and the Delica's and the fireworks..... both put on a great light show!!!

My memories of JAE are sitting here reading the JAE threads telling myself I should have been there

Dicey's near death experience...

Tug of war...

Hou's binbag....

Em's idea of 'camping' (2 suitcases, double bed massive airbed, duvet and the works eh hon? marvellous! ;) )

Earpl's 'tent' (no tent poles)

FANCY DRESS!

The Sun...

The Rain...

The Cars...

and of course.....

THE PEOPLE ;)

Earpls tent was legendary, esp on sunday when he couldnt find his way out so burt a hole in the side to climb out!

Also Belly and Balls elvis will stay with me forever, Msherry being my drinking partner, battenburg and coke, hiding in the stands, teaskey, the food, my fluffy pink hat and dawsey getting a bit too ill!

Erpls/Hou/Jaxx and co weighing down my GT4 soo much that it never raised back up after they took me the short way (40 mile round trip) to the nearest Tesco which was actually about 5 miles away! :P

The impromptu stop at the side of the A1 on the way home with Fizz & Mo, glorious sunshine for the first time that weekend!

:lol:

The impromptu stop at the side of the A1 on the way home with Fizz & Mo, glorious sunshine for the first time that weekend!

Ahh yes... the sun was out for the first time that damn wet weekend and we just sat on the warm concrete just soking in the heat and the rays! :)

Did Mo have a flat? cant remember now.. if thats the reason we stopped... lol

You can't remember the sudden stop and swerve when Mo realised he had a flat?!!

Think we all went from 70 to zero in the blink of an eye!

I was trying to open a Red Bull at the time!! :lol:

You can't remember the sudden stop and swerve when Mo realised he had a flat?!!

Think we all went from 70 to zero in the blink of an eye!

I was trying to open a Red Bull at the time!! :lol:

lmao... I now recall your face as i stamped on the brake and swerved in... :rolleyes:

I almost s :censor: t myself!

how we sat and laughed out loud at the others during the storm from the love bus's windows.. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links