Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free Paint Touch Up Kit !

dave.m

Ok, so I guess as my current Rav is Tyrol silver, I will never need a blue touch up kit. Its brand new and been lying in my

garage since I had my 4.2. Its never been opened, pt. no. PZ448-S8M60-09 Blue Mica 8M6. So if one of you wants to give

a couple of quid to Bothy's charity or to any other of your choice I will post it to you free of charge. :thumbsup:

I would take you up on that except mine is Cadmium Green and I just bought a kit for £8 - so a couple of quid will be a real bargain for whoever nabs it :thumbsup:

I would take you up on that except mine is Cadmium Green and I just bought a kit for £8 - so a couple of quid will be a real bargain for whoever nabs it :thumbsup:

Someone is as well getting a bargain as it just going to lie in my garage forever :thumbsup: (dont tell anyone on here, but I'm currently using a Ford silver one on my 4.3 :lol::lol::lol: )

was this solely a Rav colour, or did other Toyotas share this ?

I can move this to General Section if you like for more coverage.

Rich, I believe this colour was used across the range, move the thread if you think it apt :thumbsup:

Rich, I believe this colour was used across the range, move the thread if you think it apt :thumbsup:

I thought APT was a kind of train???

Here's the colour, I believe its called Lagoon Blue.

100_0287.jpg

100_0287.jpg

Nonsense - that's a pink hydrangea taking its colour from the acidic nature of the soil in Motherwell. Did I say acidic? I meant toxic.

Nonsense - that's a pink hydrangea taking its colour from the acidic nature of the soil in Motherwell. Did I say acidic? I meant toxic.

Ahhh, the smell of sulphur in the morning. Alas, its now gone, along with the biggest steel works in europe. :crybaby::crybaby:

Ahhh, the smell of sulphur in the morning. Alas, its now gone, along with the biggest steel works in europe. :crybaby::crybaby:

Yer ok. Its jist yer used tae it. The sulphur smell is still there - EEC money has covered it wi 3m tons o Chernobyl topsoil.

The best steelworks in Europe is now in China. Wonder why?

Very nice, I like that.

Would there be enough to paint my MR2?

Cracking idea though Dave. I bet most people have a few pots of paint from their previous cars in the garage. If we could all re-cycle it this way we'd save tonnes of new paint from being made and make a few quid for charity. Just need a catchy name for it now. Touch Up Relief perhaps? :)

Just need a catchy name for it now. Touch Up Relief perhaps? :)

I think you'll find that 'touch up relief' is something completely different Tony ! :o

Very nice, I like that.

Would there be enough to paint my MR2?

Cracking idea though Dave. I bet most people have a few pots of paint from their previous cars in the garage. If we could all re-cycle it this way we'd save tonnes of new paint from being made and make a few quid for charity. Just need a catchy name for it now. Touch Up Relief perhaps? :)

I reckon, between us all on here we must have thousands of quids worth of stuff unused in garages. Unless you can be rrrs'd

to put it on E-bay or whatever, what happens ? You eventually bin it, so even if you give it away for free someone is as well

to get the use of it. I need to do a clearout shortly, and will have to bin some Land Rover stuff. In fact anyone on here in need

of the cross rails for Freelander roof rails let me know.

Maybe your idea of a re-use forum aint so bad, could put it beside the buying and selling one. Allthough Rich may be right

about the title, unless you are thinking of posting it on X Hamster or the like :lol::lol:

edit, I have no experience of websites like the one mentioned above, a workmate told me about it.............honest ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links