Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For T Sport Wheels!

Coxy777

Hey guys!

Looking for some wheels to swap with mine! I've got a set of 16" gunmetal Rota Boost alloys in perfect condition apart from one tiny mark, less than an inch long - !Removed! tire fitters! They have Toyo T1R tyres, done about 3000 miles, they seem alright, about 4mm tread on the front and about 6mm on the back. (roughly)

Ideally looking for a set of T Sport wheels with tyres. It would be awesome if they have had a recent refurb in either black or gunmetal. However a standard colour would be fine, as long as they are not corroded to hell! I would want a bit of cash on top really as I only got these wheels a couple of months ago!

Let me know

Cheers

Yes mate, pics would be good, im looking at shifting all 4 of mine, although they are standard

a got a brand new set of tsport alloys

they got refurbed when a got the car then 2 months later a got some different wheels so there practically brand new. tyres could do with replacing tho

Hey

Here are some pics of the Rotas on my car. There's also a pic of the mark, sorry the wheels dirty! Oh and the little scratch-like marks on the close-up ARE NOT scratches, just dirt. Sorry!

DSC01545.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

I would give you earpl's t sport wheels and 10squids. thats alot of damage to be paying big bucks for!

Haven't received any news back from those I PM'd! :(

So still looking guys! Somebody..... lol

SR wheels own T sport ones :P

Except TTE Grand Prix wheels :P

gallery_13937_506_42147.jpg

To true thats why its my aim to make my SR faster than a modded t sport! Getting it on par with a standard one was easy lol!

I do like those TTE wheels !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links