Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seems To Be A Lucky Week So Far...

-T- Sport

So I bought new alloys the other week and it seems I got better tyres than I thought I did.

Was out washing the car today and noticed that my Tyre said Toyo Proxes T1-R, Instead of T1-S, So I checked all around car and they all had R's. I paid an extra £125 to upgrade to T1-S's when I bought my alloys, instead they've given me the +£230 option of T1-Rs. Hurrah for better tyres for nownt! :P

Even more good news!

I got my bank statement through the other day and had a quick nose at it, as I did so I realised I had been charged for my loan payment AFTER I'd payed it off. I payed a settlement figure about a week before. So I called them up to ask if they'd refund it, they said "We're aware that we'd taken the payment out after the settlement figure was paid and have refunded your account with £500 on Thursday, so you should receive it on Monday" Funny thing is... My Loan payments were only £238! Free monies too! Which means I'll be buying those Eibach springs this week instead of next month!

Huzzah!

You should put the lottery on aswell :D

Although being a bit sensible as i am - i wouldnt spend that extra money as they might realise theyve made a mistake and take it out again :unsure:

I thought that at first too, but the D/D has been cancelled and they cant take any payments from my account without my permission. They'd have to request it and I'd just tell them I'd pay £10 a month back!

In any case though - £238 of it would be mine so I'd have enough. Maybe I should run out and getsome tickets before the Wednesday draw!

I would :D

Although is it just bad luck that comes in three's? Not sure if that works for good luck - but give it a try :D :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links