Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Omg Brand New Auris And No Problems (yet) !

haze20

Took delivery of my 08 plate Auris 2.0 D-4D T Spirit last Wednesday and after 700 miles so far no problems :thumbsup:

Bit of good news for once.

Will let you know if any thing arises but very pleased to far, starting to open her up a bit now :yahoo:

James

The Auris is a terrific car which has had a bit of stick for a few constant minor niggles. Squeaky brakes, rattles, low washer spray etc. Take those minor things away and the car is a great drive

Kingo :thumbsup:

I love my Auris too!! Think I have had it for a month now, no probs only annoying thing is the MMT speed thing but I am coming to terms with it. :toast:

The Auris is a terrific car which has had a bit of stick for a few constant minor niggles. Squeaky brakes, rattles, low washer spray etc. Take those minor things away and the car is a great drive

Kingo :thumbsup:

I hope that Parts-King was been ironic. I wonder what he considers to be a major niggle, the wheels falling off ? If you spend a load of hard earned cash on a car from what was a premium car manufacturer, you should not expect to have to take it back for known faults to be put right. The Auris cannot be selling well hence millions spent on recent advertising, special offers etc. I have thought of buying a M.M.T version but after a test drive I came away thinking that I will wait until they fix the faults, rattling, brakes, cheap plastics etc. Plus the gearbox slamming into first half way round a corner and then revving its guts out. And yes I have had a M.M.T for over a year in a Corolla which was not such a pain to drive, its overall quality far superior.

If the Auris is a great drive I must be missing something.

2.0 D-4D is hands down it the best all round car for my income and family to be. Excellent reliability, insurance, tax, economy, noise (if you use the right Diesel), comfort/ride coupled with half decent performance and space (the small boot is still much bigger than the Mazda and Lexus).

Motoring is getting ridiculously expensive and I am not in the position to waste my money away in a newer Scooby WRX my house mate drives us to work in :drool: I may one day simply change it to T180 at the dealer for a grand and get the best of both worlds but for now the power is good enough.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links