Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It Is Official!

Hou

leeds are going to wembely and here is my promise to you

when leeds win i will do a celebratory streak at camping :toast:

Anyone hoping Leeds don't win?

:lol:

Kingo is going to Wembley well before Leeds ever will

I'm there for the FA cup final tomoz...................whoooo hoooooo.........Must check the Auris doesnt have, squeaky brakes, rattles, low washer jets and creaking dash before setting off :D:

Kingo :thumbsup::toot: :toot:

I Went to Wembley last year to see metallica.

its a great new stadium although the sound quality for gigs was a little crappy

xx

I Went to Wembley last year to see metallica.

its a great new stadium although the sound quality for gigs was a little crappy

xx

Aww no seriously? I am off to see the Foo fighters there in june and i thought it would be awesome - hope the sound quality doesnt ruin it! Although im sure getting a proposal from Dave Grohl will make up for it :D :lol:

ok lets make this more fun, if they dont go up i will slap kev in the face with my willy

lmao

Really don't want them to go up now!!

:lol:

LOL!!!!

if you manage to get a proposal from dave groll i wanna be bridesmaid!!!!

im sure by the time you see the foo's they would have sorted the sound out

also, pray that it rains for your gig, if it rains they will shut the roof and the sound will be better

j XX

LOL!!!!

if you manage to get a proposal from dave groll i wanna be bridesmaid!!!!

im sure by the time you see the foo's they would have sorted the sound out

also, pray that it rains for your gig, if it rains they will shut the roof and the sound will be better

j XX

Its a deal :D Cool i pray for rain then :P Although i hope they shut the roof before we get there cos i dont fancy getting pushed around a muddy field with a load of sweaty Foo fans - well maybe i do lol :D

leeds are going to wembely and here is my promise to you

when leeds win i will do a celebratory streak at camping :toast:

ok lets make this more fun, if they dont go up i will slap kev in the face with my willy

Seriously considering wether or not to cancel the whole event now :sick:

Only joking :lol:

Let's make it even more fun, if they don't go up, you slap me in the face with your schlength, I'm going to remove said schlength with a rusty blade & drive over it

You will love Wembley mate, went for the Torquay v Ebbsfleet FA Trophy final and was wicked! The stadium is fantastic

They put plastic sheeting down, you dont actually stand on the grass hun so you got no probs about a muddy field!

xx

Apparently there is a team in Hull going as well? CLICKY

Don't shoot me if it is nothing to do with this post (don't have a clue about football) I only know because it is all over the local media :unsure:

Apparently there is a team in Hull going as well? CLICKY

Don't shoot me if it is nothing to do with this post (don't have a clue about football) I only know because it is all over the local media :unsure:

Yeah, Hull are in 1 play-off final at Wembley & if they win will spend next season in the Premiership along with the likes of Everton, Man Utd, Chelsea etc

Leeds & Doncaster are in another play-off final at Wembley & if they win will spend next season in the division below the Premiership

Football......erm....thats the round ball - right??????? :unsure:

I think it is the game where a bunch of wimps chase the ball around a field and then fall over crying :crybaby:

I think it is the game where a bunch of wimps chase the ball around a field and then fall over crying :crybaby:

The only good sporting team to come out of Leeds is the mighty Rhinos!! - you know, the proper game to watch!!

Let's make it even more fun, if they don't go up, you slap me in the face with your schlength, I'm going to remove said schlength with a rusty blade & drive over it

Your eyesight is that good Kev?? ;) :lol:

The only good sporting team to come out of Leeds is the mighty Rhinos!! - you know, the proper game to watch!!

League? HA its a poor game!

football is good to watch, union is good to watch, both are great to play. League isnt good to watch or play, i know Ive played all three

obviously this is my opinion

League? HA its a poor game!

football is good to watch, union is good to watch, both are great to play. League isnt good to watch or play, i know Ive played all three

obviously this is my opinion

Rugby is utter crap

I am a union player, but I watch league, my allegiancey could be brought into question but I came from a union background so have been tarred with the 'union is your life brush!!' - This said though league is definately the better of the two to watch.

Rugby is utter crap?! Give your head a shake sunshine. Football is a gentleman's game played by thugs, and rugby is a thugs game played by gentlemen.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links