Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Les's Driving Page

GIDDLEPIN

*Crocodile Dundee mode*

Call that a tea BAG??????

DP2008056.jpg

THIS IS A TEA BAG!!!(500kg)

DP2008028.jpg

Delivered 14 tons of tea from Finleys in Hull to Tetleys at Stockton on Tees :lol:

DP2008035.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M1 MAYHEM

The Southbound traffic was slow moving in the morning and the reason became clear when I reached this scene.

M1 Northbound near Watford gap services Thursday 15/05/08

This truck was at the side of the road with the side of the trailer ripped out.

DP2008042.jpg

The reason became clear a bit further on

DP2008046.jpg

DP2008047.jpg

DP2008048.jpg

Before anybody comments about taking pictures while driving, the traffic my side was moving at a walking pace at the time ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAC Tossers

This was in the lorry park of Trowell services today while on my 45 minute break

DP2008053.jpg

The van on the right was loading a BMW (Tee-Hee) and the other two were parked or should I say abandoned on the left. Bearing in mind this was at the exit of the parking area so it was a real pain in the bum for anyone getting out, it didn't really matter to me as I had plenty of time.

They were very professional though because after loading the car they left his wipers on so that the screen wouldn't get dirty (this means the ignition was on too). After setting off I passed them several miles down the road and the wipers were still sweeping the screen, new Wiper Blades, possible scratched screen (because it was dry) and eventually a flat Battery.......... :rolleyes:

Fun Day then...lol

Am sure I was stuck behind your lorry at some point..lol

Sorry if I missed it but what was it the lorry had managed to make a mess of the road with?

SJx

Fun Day then...lol

Am sure I was stuck behind your lorry at some point..lol

Sorry if I missed it but what was it the lorry had managed to make a mess of the road with?

SJx

Looked like drink cans :yes: Not beer, otherwise there would have been one extra cleaning up ;) :lol:

Looked like drink cans :yes: Not beer, otherwise there would have been one extra cleaning up ;) :lol:

noo that would have been tradgic :crybaby:

I was also traveling to work on the M1 and seen all the beer on the road not long after it happend - added 20 mins onto my journey but it was pretty funny!

Amazed that no-on was hurt!

It WAS strong larger lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links