Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Violation! Oooh Ive Got The 'ump!

JadeGTI

ive got the right hump and need to rant!

i come out to my car this morning and some little reject had broken a bottle right near my front wheel, it gave me the hump a little bit but i kicked the glass away and left it at that.

something told me to look round me car and on examinine the front of it, i saw that someone (or the same person) had scraped mud off their shoe all over my front bumper!! i was then really really angry!!!

i looked round the rest of my car just to check for scratches and that, trying to put the thought of ripping someones head off out of my mind. Luckily, there were no scratches so i proceded to enter my vehicle when.... The dirty little so and so's had stole my bloomin wing mirror glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Proper fuming and needed to rant!

so today, after driving to 8 petrol stations looking for a stick on bit of glass, i have to use my well earned lunch break trying to find a car spares shop to get a bloomin mirror!!!

ooooohhh so annoyed. :angry: :censor: :ffs:

I know!!!

i know it probably sounds a bit silly but for gods sake, a new wing mirror glass only costs a few quid, why couldnt the person who nicked mine go and get a new one from a shop like normal hard working people do!!

xx

I must admit.... I would hit the roof if someone did that to me!!!!

If anything I think your rant was remarkable restrained!

I hope they die of something slow, humiliating and painful.

I know the feeling.

I came out one morning to find my rear wiper arm tied in a knot, literally.Took it to Agents for replacement, & they reckoned it had to have been done with a pliers. In other words, it looked as if they came prepared, not just passing vandalism. :angry:

Problem is, I don't think I ever offended anyone, let alone enough to do that. :boxing:

you're right! its not just passing vandalisim.

with my mirror, it must have been someone who knows what they were doing as theres not a single scratch on my actual wing mirror thing. they hadnt snapped the glass out, it was taken out quite carefully.

and they must have targetted my car personally, as theres my blokes starlet parked near mine, a brand new jaguar, an integra type r and a 300sx and a few other cars parked near me. plus i live in the quietest street ever. i wish i new who it was, i'd bloomin throttle them!!!!

i keep thinkinking it must be someone with a corolla or the mirrow would be useless wouldnt it? but i havent seen a corolla in my area. maybe someone spotted the car and followed me?

oh im so frustrated with it!!!

and as for my rant being calm and controlled... if you had heard me when i see it this morning you would nt be sayin that!! i was fuming! think i woke up my neighbours!!

xx

dang thats bad. these little F***wits need their hands chopping off

Some people have no respect.

I can only sleep when my car is parked far off the road away from vision!

I can only sleep when my car is parked far off the road away from vision!

Perhaps a pair of dark shades would help ;)

dang thats bad. these little F***wits need their hands chopping off

Got to agree with dawsey :thumbsup: Some people need to have there limbs removed with a blunt axe when it comes around damaging peoples property :yes:

jerry!!

Third that notion.

I'm constantly looking out of windows etc when I hear kids or drunken buffoons out near the car.

im still quite mad!!

had an argument with the dumba** person at the parts desk in Halfords.

how can they have people working there that dont know what parts are what!! what a moron he was, i told him the car reg and the part number and he was like 'i have your car down as a fiesta', i had to tell him 4 times before he put the right reg in the computer!! then he couldnt understand that i only needed the glass and not the whole wing mirror!

i have now decided if i park my car where my bloke parks his glanza, i can see it out the front room window quite clearly, and im not fussed if the theiving little scroatsacks steal his mirrors, so he can move his car!!

also, looked into getting a little cctv camera to watch over the cars...

is that overkill?? LOL!!!! :huh:

looked into getting a little cctv camera to watch over the cars...
That's just another thing that adds to the frustration of these crimes. It makes you (the innocent party) have to pay out more in protection systems or insurance premiums (if you have to claim). Whilst those commiting the crime get a slapped wrist and just carry on. Grrrrrrrr.

i know!

i moved house from a bit of a dodgy area in east london to a nice quiet area in essex and i still get my little car violated!

it makes me sick coz i moved from east london where i had a private driveway with big iron gates to a quiet little road in essex where i thought i didnt need as much car security. im taking my car into my mates works in a couple of weeks for upgrade my clifford alarm but it does take the piddle when i have to spend out loads of extra cash that i work hard for just coz theres some little morons out there that are jealous that they drive bashed up little Nova's and wish they had my taste in cars!!! LOL (can you tell im very bitter??)

i think im still very mad!!

xx

Sorry to hear that :( I'd be so mad too.

Which part of Essex did it happen in?

Rainham Village

i wouldnt mind if i lived in Rainham itself or dagenham or that, id expect it, but i live on the outskirts of rainham village, its well quiet and nice round there

xx

Yeah I know what you mean about Rainham & Dagenham themselves, but in the village is madness!

:(

i know!! you just dont expect it round there

like i said a few posts above, theres a lot of better cars than mine on my street, theres a brand new mustang right opposite for ***** sake! they must have been specifically looking for my car. i just wish i knew who it was!

xx

I must say that I believe in Karma - that the sick evil people who damage other peoples cars for 'fun' get their comeuppance in the end - however that may be.

well i hope that is true coz i think theres no chance of me ever finding out who did it.

xx

Rainham Village

i wouldnt mind if i lived in Rainham itself or dagenham or that, id expect it, but i live on the outskirts of rainham village, its well quiet and nice round there

xx

I am sorry to read about your bad luck and I hope you manage to get it sorted out quickly.

I live just up the road from you, I am in Hornchurch. I am afraid regardless of location these little numpties walk the streets :(

That's terrible what's happened ... agree totally with what's been said about the little S**** that did it ( they need their limbs removing ). I Live in Dagenham myself and so far , mine's been ok ... although i do have scuffs on my doors (this is due to my neighbours dodgy parking and then whacking the doors on my car ) I have a residental carpark outside my house which i can see from my window but i'm always out having a go at the kids who decide to play "lets boot the ball as hard as we can " and it's our cars that suffer ... mum just had tp pay out ove r£200 on a new headlight for her car cos they ruined it ... its a K reg citroen but it's not the point is it ? we pay money for nice cars and these ASBOs ruin it

you've got me started now

hope you manage to get the glass you need for your car :)

you're right about those little ASBO'S!! lol

and also, your right, its not about the value of the car, its the common respect and decency.

if i had smashed someones headlight or stole someones wingmirror when i was younger, i would have been marched home and given a good clump by my parents!!

it makes you think what sort of morals and respect these little morons are being taught.

and the worst part is... i cant bloomin march them round to their parents house because i dont know who they are!!

xx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links