Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Violation! Oooh Ive Got The 'ump!

JadeGTI

you're right about those little ASBO'S!! lol

and also, your right, its not about the value of the car, its the common respect and decency.

if i had smashed someones headlight or stole someones wingmirror when i was younger, i would have been marched home and given a good clump by my parents!!

it makes you think what sort of morals and respect these little morons are being taught.

and the worst part is... i cant bloomin march them round to their parents house because i dont know who they are!!

xx

i'd have been terrified if a ball even went over the garden , never mind hit a car !! I think youngsters these days have no respect for authority / older people as they know that theu can just use the " that old lady hit me .. abuse " thing ... i'm only 21 but i can see what little sh*** they are .

was it just your car that was attacked or have others experienced it ?

No, it was just my car which made me originally think it was someone who has a corolla and needed a new wing mirror.

but still, if it was someone with a corolla they must have been over the age or 17 and surely old enough to know better.

also, it must have happened through the night because i didnt go to bed that night untill around 2am and surely i would have heard noise outside. my car was parked 15yeards to the right of my front room window.

thats another thing that makes it so frustrating!!

xx

• 2 weeks later...
ive got the right hump and need to rant!

i come out to my car this morning and some little reject had broken a bottle right near my front wheel, it gave me the hump a little bit but i kicked the glass away and left it at that.

something told me to look round me car and on examinine the front of it, i saw that someone (or the same person) had scraped mud off their shoe all over my front bumper!! i was then really really angry!!!

i looked round the rest of my car just to check for scratches and that, trying to put the thought of ripping someones head off out of my mind. Luckily, there were no scratches so i proceded to enter my vehicle when.... The dirty little so and so's had stole my bloomin wing mirror glass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Proper fuming and needed to rant!

so today, after driving to 8 petrol stations looking for a stick on bit of glass, i have to use my well earned lunch break trying to find a car spares shop to get a bloomin mirror!!!

ooooohhh so annoyed. :angry: :censor: :ffs:

The B*ASTARD(s) want f*ckin shootin!

Thats messed up, why would anyone do that :angry:

The B*ASTARD(s) want f*ckin shootin!

Thats messed up, why would anyone do that :angry:

you're just sticking up for me coz you got a nice new TRD tax disc holder yesterday! lol

xx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links