Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Rev 2 1991 Bhp

Rowbotanator

hi i have just bought a rev 2 mr2 1991 G-limited jap import 3sge and was wondering wot the bhp was. i had a celica gt before with 173 bhp and this feels so much quicker and does 0-60 in about 7 sec bout a sec and half quicker than the gt? well impressed lol

I thought this tread was going to be about a nutty imported monster power car :(

158bhp when it came out of the factory.

Does pull pretty good tho!

mate i couldnt believe fa a naturally asperated car it pulls amazingly not like the gt the revs are always there

if i de cat the mr two wot do you do about the O2 sensor that goes in to the original cat? i got an exhaust on it and it has the baffles in and obviously it silences it a bit and it isnt as beefy sounding as i would hav liked? im thinkin with the decat this might sound a bit loader???? wot would fuel consumtion drop to lol???

I have a decat, made no difference, just strapped the wires up safe. I expected a light to come on the dash but nothing.

I have a decat, made no difference, just strapped the wires up safe. I expected a light to come on the dash but nothing.

no diff to fuel or anything. i really just want it to make the exhaust i have a bit noisier lol

iirc, de-cat on a N/A does give you a tad more power makes it breathe a little easier but you do loose a little low down torque,

more noise is alll cooool tho lol

Mo

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links