Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Poor Guy

UKDM323

Read the post...well most of it. I even recognise same forum names on there. :D from other clubs.

I can see how he could possibly lose all 3 cars and if that's what truly happened then my heart goes out to him. Its nice to read about the love and support going to him and even the money collected will help in some small way.....mebbe a taxi to get to Tescos for food.

Someone has even offered to lend him a Scooby until he gets back on his feet.

Every little helps....But he must be feeling a bit down.

When one my previous car got key in 05 i was fricking annoyed as it is never mind 3 cars at one gone up in flames, yeah tonnes of people from other forums joined up to post there ! not sure if i want another nice car after that in case they come back & try do the same thing :rolleyes:

HOLY CR*P!!!!

thats friggin awful!!

and heres me moaning about someone nicking my wingmirror.

that poor guy.

xx

:eek: That is horrible to read and shocking pictures of his cars,

I know the Evo, as our work built it,

it prob will not be replaced as we only built a ltd number of them.

I can not write on here what should happen to the scum that did it :hang:

if its not bad enough trying to steal it, its worse when you burn it out of jealousy cos you cant take it.

these f***wits need public floggings and executions

Sub-Human Scum, nothing more.

Eeeesh.

What a bummer. I felt bad for my friend in France when he had his car completely stripped outside his friends house a few weeks ago. But that is far worse..

The gits need hanging.

:o Absolutely lost for words - he must have felt like somebody ripped his heart out when he saw that!

People tell me im too paranoid about my car - there is no such thing as too paranoid!

Didnt get all the way to the end of the thread but i hope the eyewitness comes through for him! No sane human could do that out of shear jealously to another human being! They want burning alive, which would be the only fitting punishment for that crime!

He will get an insurance pay out which doesnt make any difference as it must be soul destroying! :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links