Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eurovision Song Contest

Red Yaris 54

Bit of a tradition in my house.......................anyone else??

I won't watch it... its a bit too cheesy for me but I'm gonna guess that we're gonna be....

21st this year (out of 25)

I havent even heard the song we're entering.... can't be any worse than Dustin the Turkey though surely :lol:

Ever wondered why the Eurovision bosses want the UK in the contest.... this silly country financially keeps this thing going year on year :angry: It is about time the UK stopped the farce and pulled the monitary plug :huh:

Why enter a contest of any kind if there is NO CHANCE of winning :ffs:

Why enter a contest of any kind if there is NO CHANCE of winning :ffs:

Its not the winning....................................Its the taking part ;) :lol:

UK song just been on..................................but of course we cannot vote for it ;)

I've got it on in the background. The misses is listening while baking a caking!

Another fine eclectic mix of European music at its very best..........................................now the fun of the voting begins

Indeed! I heard a few decent ones there but most aren't to my liking.

GoGo Pirates! haha :D

Findland have gone for another good one I think.

The Pirates are just about different enough to do well.........................A bit remenicent of Adam Ant.

And the Spanish entry............................well :lol::lol:

The Spanish entry... I mean, Wtf?!? Certainly not my taste! :lol:

I noticed 99.9% of the females had very skimpy dresses on, anything to get voters attention!

The Spanish entry... I mean, Wtf?!? Certainly not my taste! :lol:

I noticed 99.9% of the females had very skimpy dresses on, anything to get voters attention!

well they are all better than the irish entry

Come on a puppet that looks like a turkey, the irish people only voted for it to take the p*ss

as the previous years serious competitors didnt even get points or it could be that they were,rubbish too!!!!!!! :help:

Well, the UK has.... A whole 6 point so far. We aint doing so well ourselves! :lol:

Well, the UK has.... A whole 6 point so far. We aint doing so well ourselves! :lol:

Ha ha ireland didnt even make it to the final

I guess the puppet will be red in the face when he gets back to ireland For doing so bad

or else it could be that he has someones hand up his a**e :lol:

That's the whole point of it isn't it?

Show off your finest collection of EuroTotty !

My Top 3 in this category are ( in no particular order )the singer from Albania, the Singer from Armenia and the Georgian girl.

( Albania was my fave till I noticed she had a huge gap between her front teeth ! )

Noteable mention to Norway too, very nice !

Songwise I was shouting for Sebastien Tellier's French entry, but it's not doing too well .

So its RUSSIA.............................................................Terry Wogan will enjoy Moscow next year :thumbsup:

Maybe... I think Terry's getting a bit board of it all now!

Ahwell. Can soembody please make him button up his shirt?

next year we should enter a whale like ugly balding paedophile thats not playing a mouth harp too well and making grunting noises for lyrics.... be a good crack :D

next year we should enter a whale like ugly balding paedophile thats not playing a mouth harp too well and making grunting noises for lyrics.... be a good crack :D

I take it you enjoyed the show? :lol:

Just got back from a meal for my brother's birthday, missed the whole show. Get in

watched it but to be honnest the may as well call it the euro vision suck up contest. the voteing has nothing to do with the quality of the song its just political voting, how can the song from spain be better than some of the ones with less points.

i agree lets just not enter next year or fund the broadcast rights

I think that when Wogan has had enough of it they should give the gig to Harry Hill . He'll be good value for it !

Why has it become like a holiday cabaret show?

Do you mean entertaining to millions?? ;)

I think its a fricken joke tbh - its not about songs anymore, our song was actually good this year and bless him he still came last - makes me laugh because the rest of europe thinks britain is good enough when they come scrounging for a job and our benefits :censor: but nobody does us any favours so why bother? I mean we didnt even get any points from poland - now that does take the mick since half their population actually work here! :angry:

I say we should pull out next year as its a complete waste of money! Think Terry wogan wont do it again - not from what he was saying towards the end of the show anyway and i dont blame him!

Can think of better things to spend the money on - like the roads or the homeless etc etc etc etc

bugger missed it, was a bit late here, any good songs this year?

Our Turkey was no more of a turkey than a lot of the entries :crybaby:

He was handicapped, though. He didn't have boobs & a bum :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links